2013 CF College Football Parlay PRIZES

Donated to the CF Football Parlay:</font id=“size2”>

Disclaimer: These are donated by your fellow CF.comers. I make no gaurantee to the validity of the donation. I’m simply the middleman here.

$30 Gift Card to Charleston Angler
donated by Shevlin

$50 VISA Card/Folding Knife
donated by SCARCHER220

$30 gift card from Charleston Angler
donated by Krob

Backwoods Gift Card
donated by Saltydog235

$25 Time Out Gift card and a Scotty Rodholder
donated by DolphinD

$50 Basspro Gift Card
donated by SirSpear

6 pack of home brew (21 and older only)
donated by wfm3

$25 Home Depot gift card
donated by Cabdella77

$50 to bessingers
donated by on a fishin mission

$50 to hello my name is bbq
donated by on a fishin mission

$35 gift card from AGT
donated by Black Bart

$25 gift certificate to Haddrell’s
donated by UT_VOLS13

1 personallized boating lesson from licensed captain
donated by Tugted

handmade call from tyger river game calls
donated by Jerb

www.baturinphotography.com

I’ll do the Backwoods GC again.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

I’ll do a $25 Time Out Gift card and a Scotty Rodholder

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!

$50 Basspro Gift Card

lesson?

21 Contender

Put me down for a $25 Home Depot gift card. I will pm you for your address to send to. Thanks for doing this as always

Chris
Greenville
36 Century
Chasin Tail

quote:
Originally posted by Tugted

lesson?

21 Contender

Do you want to do the Boating Lessons again?

I’ll mail a 6pack of home brew to a winner. Or fill a growler if the winner is near Florence. I still owe someone beer from last year-I was never contacted by a winner.

Send lawyers, guns, and money - The poop has hit the fan.

I recall last year there was an escrow man – I believe it was Bonzo. Is that the case this year? I.e., should I be e-mailing someone a basspro gift certificate?

I am the person who will hold the prizes this year. Preferably I’d love to wait and just have people show up to the CF.com annual oyster roast and hand over prizees there. But if you’re not going to be in attendance, I can hold them until we can meet up.

quote:
Originally posted by wfm3

I’ll mail a 6pack of home brew to a winner. Or fill a growler if the winner is near Florence. I still owe someone beer from last year-I was never contacted by a winner.

Send lawyers, guns, and money - The poop has hit the fan.

This is a very nice gesture, but we need to be extremely careful here. There are lots of folks playing that are not 21. This prize has to be delivered face to face.

I’ll donate a handmade call from tyger river game calls. Turkey,deer grunt,duck call, or coon squawler.

Congratulationsn to the winners of this year’s Parlay!!

1st Place KROB
2nd Place JUST CR
2nd Place MIXEDNUTZ
</font id=“size3”>

Now claim your prizes!!

Krob will pick any six prizes he wants. Since we have a tie for second place between JUSTCR and MIXEDNUTZ. JUSTCR made his correct pick first in the parlay, so he will pick first and then MIXEDNUTZ will pick. This will continue until all prizes are claimed.

The official place to redeem your donated prize is the 2014 CF MEMBER OYSTER ROAST at the Wappoo Shelter, James Island County Park, Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:00AM - 4:30PM.

See link: http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=139822

If you cannot attend the oyster roast, other arrangements will be made.

KROB, the floor is yours to start picking your prizes!!

Wow… beginner’s luck!!

1. $30 gift card to Charleston Angler - from Shevlin
  2. $50 VISA Card/Folding Knife - from SCARCHER220
  3. $50 Basspro Gift Card - from SirSpear
  4. $35 gift card from AGT - from Black Bart
  5. $25 gift certificate to Haddrell’s - from UT_VOLS13
  6. $25 Time Out Gift card and a Scotty Rodholder - from DolphinD

Unfortunately, I will be at a wedding the day of the Oyster Roast so I’ll have to make other arrangements to grab the prizes.

Thanks again 23Sailfish for putting this together

…Hey thanks so much for another great year of cf.com parlay, we LOVE IT! Question? The remaining prize picks are in a rotation order? I’m a little confused? And btw, I’ve used the search function several times to find the donation I was planning on giving with no results. You know I always give $100.00 to the winner. In this case, I will donate $50.00 each to Krob and JustCR.

…Politicians aren’t the “Oldest Profession”, but the results are still the same!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

…Hey thanks so much for another great year of cf.com parlay, we LOVE IT! Question? The remaining prize picks are in a rotation order? I’m a little confused? And btw, I’ve used the search function several times to find the donation I was planning on giving with no results. You know I always give $100.00 to the winner. In this case, I will donate $50.00 each to Krob and JustCR.

…Politicians aren’t the “Oldest Profession”, but the results are still the same!!!

Very nice of you sir. Yes, you and justcr will take turns picking.

/make sure to report these winnings on your 2014 taxes.

www.advoutdoors.com
It is what it is!

?

Not to step on any toes, but…who’s going to pick first?

I’ve sent a PM to justcr. He should be along shortly.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire