2017 CharlestonFishing.com annual oyster roast

The Wappoo shelter at James Island County Park has been booked for next year’s annual members’ oyster roast. Saturday Jan 28, 2017 we have the Wappoo Shelter http://ccprc.com/1516/James-Island-County-Park (2nd from the bottom) from 9:00AM - 4:30PM. Oysters usually go on around noon. This is a member supported, family friendly event (dogs are absolutely welcome). $2 per person to enter the park, but this event is free. I just ask that you volunteer to bring something (food, drink, servingware, firewood, etc). We do have an alcohol permit so beer and wine are also welcome for those that are 21+. I’ll start the list in a few weeks, but for now mark it on your calendar and plan on attending. This year it is the same weekend as the boat show so those from out of town can make a full weekend out of it.
Thank you to brothers Andy and Tim Pickett (admin of this site) that fully sponsor this event.

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Woooot! Wooot!!!

I’m in.

Need a generator? I’m going to try and make this as long as you wash your hands before shaking hands or cooking.

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

Need a generator? I’m going to try and make this as long as you wash your hands before shaking hands or cooking.

why don’t I just bring the one I have and let you stare at it for a while? :wink:
and yes, my hands will be warm and salty, but only because of the oysters!:imp:

look forward to seeing you there!

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

why don’t I just bring the one I have and let you stare at it for a while? :wink:
and yes, my hands will be warm and salty, but only because of the oysters!:imp:

look forward to seeing you there!

PeaPod has a burlap sack mankini that also holds oysters… Holy crap, what do you buy a guy like that for Christmas…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

Don’t go picking on the POD, RBF!

Woo Hoo, I was thinking about this just the other day. You coming Easy? You better be!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

You know I will be there…

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8

You know I will be there…

since day one…thanks buddy…

Is Peapod coming???

DF, if I come the Pod will be there!

I will supply Plates, Plasticware and Napkins,also either BQ or Italian Beef. Do you want me to bring the grill?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Is Peapod coming???

Pffftt…you know one has ever actually seen the Pod in person…he’s like the wind. You feel his presence, but you’ve never seen him…you just know he exists.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Is Peapod coming???

Pffftt…you know one has ever actually seen the Pod in person…he’s like the wind. You feel his presence, but you’ve never seen him…you just know he exists.

That’s deep man…

But yea, count me in for a bushel!

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

will start taking oyster orders in Jan. I will bring the tables and cookers again

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

will start taking oyster orders in Jan. I will bring the tables and cookers again

thank you Paul…

We are in :wink:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

RBF, that’s hateful.

Me and Easy are texting…mean things about each one of you

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

RBF, that’s hateful.

Be careful what you say to him, this time last year he wanted to cage match me…

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

RBF, that’s hateful.

Only one way to settle our differences…

Oyster Roast Ladder Match…

RBF