RBF, that’s hateful.

Me and Easy are texting…mean things about each one of you

Only one way to settle our differences…

Oyster Roast Ladder Match…

RBF

Whatever happened to last years’ ladder match? :clown_face:

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

Tell me again what the differences are. As best I recall you both live at home with your parents in the basement and are single at age 40. I may have y’all confused with a different dust up though

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Tell me again what the differences are. As best I recall you both live at home with your parents in the basement and are single at age 40. I may have y’all confused with a different dust up though

Not sure… But, don’t let not having any beefs with each other get in the way of a good ladder match…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Hey watch it. I am 48, and have my own room on the main floor… Given it’s the old laundry room…

RBF

ok y’all, the shelter is booked! I’ll start a running tally of who can bring what…others feel free to chime in here but here’s a rough draft: oysters (vouch for a bushel then call Paul in January to pay for them, he will bring them all to the roast), crackers, cocktail sauce, hot sauce, paper towels, napkins, trash bags, table cloths, side dishes, sweet dishes, serving utensils, eating utensils, etc…those who have replied above I have you down…others please chime in and let me know how many will be coming so I can get a decent head count…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Got it on the calendar… hope we can make it this year! Garry & Renee

put me down for a bushel

thanks so far everybody…I’m good for a bushel too…

I will bring red rice…and usually way to much of it.

justretired has a conflict and cannot come (actually this conflict sounds WAY better than hanging out with this rowdy bunch), so we need to see if a few people could bring a little firewood each?

Hey Bonzo, PLEASE put my family(hopefully 4) down for 2 bushels and let me know what I need to provide to the roast. I also have a working generator…

mdaddy, love the working generator part!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: You should have thrown in some oyster goggles:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

Hey Bonzo, PLEASE put my family(hopefully 4) down for 2 bushels and let me know what I need to provide to the roast. I also have a working generator…

gotcha down, thanks!! you bringing your tools to get mine running again too? I’ve got safety glasses for ya…

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

gotcha down, thanks!! you bringing your tools to get mine running again too? I’ve got safety glasses for ya…

I very seldom travel without my tool or tools.

Will try to drop by if I’m free. Thanks

Hey, what if I’m not part of the IN crowd here on CF? Do y’all accept rednecks from other states, or would I be shunned by the CF ruling class? Not that I expect to be seated at the same table with the likes of PeaPod, Easy, Bonzo, and the smoking monkey guy with lemon bushes that only takes pictures of fish so as not to harm them. Would it help to make an offering of oysters or ribs or autographed photos of Dabo? Seems like if y’all let RBF and Fred in, I oughta be OK. Or is that too much tackiness in one county park?

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

Hey, what if I’m not part of the IN crowd here on CF? Do y’all accept rednecks from other states, or would I be shunned by the CF ruling class? Not that I expect to be seated at the same table with the likes of PeaPod, Easy, Bonzo, and the smoking monkey guy with lemon bushes that only takes pictures of fish so as not to harm them. Would it help to make an offering of oysters or ribs or autographed photos of Dabo? Seems like if y’all let RBF and Fred in, I oughta be OK. Or is that too much tackiness in one county park?

trust me, you won’t redneck it up any more than it will already be!
seriously though, do hope you can make it…ALL of God’s creatures are invited…well, as long as you are a member of this board!

What Bonzo, said is not true! What he meant to say, is that if you bring cheap beer, it will be like old home day! :wink::smiley::smiley::smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

What Bonzo, said is not true! What he meant to say, is that if you bring cheap beer, it will be like old home day! :wink::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Is there any other kind?

Not according to Bonzo!