2017 CharlestonFishing.com annual oyster roast

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

Hey, what if I’m not part of the IN crowd here on CF? Do y’all accept rednecks from other states, or would I be shunned by the CF ruling class? Not that I expect to be seated at the same table with the likes of PeaPod, Easy, Bonzo, and the smoking monkey guy with lemon bushes that only takes pictures of fish so as not to harm them. Would it help to make an offering of oysters or ribs or autographed photos of Dabo? Seems like if y’all let RBF and Fred in, I oughta be OK. Or is that too much tackiness in one county park?

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

SFL,

Go ahead and plan to attend. If anyone of them gives you any shat, we’ll just pull out the ladder match and whip their arses…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

Hey, what if I’m not part of the IN crowd here on CF? Do y’all accept rednecks from other states, or would I be shunned by the CF ruling class? Not that I expect to be seated at the same table with the likes of PeaPod, Easy, Bonzo, and the smoking monkey guy with lemon bushes that only takes pictures of fish so as not to harm them. Would it help to make an offering of oysters or ribs or autographed photos of Dabo? Seems like if y’all let RBF and Fred in, I oughta be OK. Or is that too much tackiness in one county park?

SFL,

Go ahead and plan to attend. If anyone of them gives you any shat, we’ll just pull out the ladder match and whip their arses…

RBF

glad you will be there too RBF…I’m bringing the 2’ ladder for your match…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

on a serious note, if you plan on attending please do chime in with what you would like to contribute to the party (food, drink, non-food, etc)…I’ve only got about 20 people confirmed as of now…and 6 bushels vouched for…

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

SFL,

RBF

glad you will be there too RBF…I’m bringing the 2’ ladder for your match…

RBF will need a lectern and a live mic after his walk up tunes…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jb7IE5wHbs

Please have all of these items addressed before hand, as RBF don’t play no games…

RBF

Count me in. Will be coming with my daughter and her husband. We’ll vouch for 2 bushels. My skinny son-in-law can eat a bushel by himself.

We’ll make some sweets. I might make a few pecan pies.

I will spring for 2 bushels. 8 people. Seafood stew and desserts

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

I will bring some firewood as well

We’re definitely coming Carl. 4 and maybe a 5th. I’ll check with you maybe a week out and see what is needed.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

6 people…we will bring foods of some sort. Donnies sister and brother in k w here from connecticut. Looking forward to seeing all of yall

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Unfortunately I’m out this year now. This will be my first missed oyster roast in a very very long time. I’m kinda sad about it. You guys eat some for me!

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Unfortunately I’m out this year now. This will be my first missed oyster roast in a very very long time. I’m kinda sad about it. You guys eat some for me!

this makes Bonzo sad…

Thats it, I’m protesting until 23 returns to the oyster roast…

as of 1/17/17 I have 10 bushels spoken for and a head count of 32 people…Paul will give us details about purchasing oysters after they recover from the loss of their dear friend…

do we need more bushels?

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8

I have a chance to share with my family the conclusion of a family mystery that started 83 years ago…I’m not going to miss this for anything.

quote:
quote:

I have a chance to share with my family the conclusion of a family mystery that started 83 years ago…I’m not going to miss this for anything.

now you got me interested…

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic
quote:

[quote]Originally posted by Fishb8

me too!!

regarding oysters, I think we’re good at this time…thanks for offering, let’s see how things shake out in about a week…are you a party of just one or more?

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
quote:

[quote]Originally posted by Fishb8

me too!!

regarding oysters, I think we’re good at this time…thanks for offering, let’s see how things shake out in about a week…are you a party of just one or more?

I have the whole family coming, should be 4 or 5 adults with 3 kids. but only two of us eat oysters, and we are bringing other dishes as well.

I’ll bring the name tags, sharpies, trash bags, and more plates, napkins and plasticware, as well as my oyster cooker and propane…

quote:
quote:
quote:

When I have all the information, I’m going to post the story up here…its really almost like a movie script. Its the story of my great grandfather’s disappearance in 1933, never to be heard of again.