2018 CF.COM ANNUAL OYSTER ROAST

Please plan to attend and have a fantastic time at the annual CF.COM OYSTER ROAST. This is a CF.com member supported, family friendly event that is free to all CF.com members and everyone is encouraged to come and meet some of your fellow fisherman. We ask that you volunteer to bring something (food, drink, servingware, firewood, etc.)

This event will occur on Saturday January 27th at the West Ashley Outboard Motor Club. This year it is the same weekend as the boat show so those from out of town can make a full weekend out of it.

West Ashley Outboard Motor Club
3450 McLeod Mill Road
Johns Island, SC 29455

https://www.waomc.org/

We will make this thread a sticky to stay at the top. Feel free to add to this thread with what you are bringing and we’ll get a master list going as well as a head count for your party so we know how many oysters to cook.

Sounds like a great time!!!

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

I can bring a few pounds of local BBQ like last year.

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Thanks for posting 23. I will make this a sticky now and we will start getting organized. I will post more details about the time etc and then we will need everyone to help let us know what they would like to bring/contribute. As always we are looking forward to a great time.

I’m in…as usual, with family in tow

1 bucket o’ fish chowdah

(bring a big coffee mug to put some in and ya won’t have to deal with a lame styro bowl)

Unfortunately I am on Hilton head as a superintendent over this dredging project in Harbourtown and shelter Cove. Michael (my youngest son) has been handling all of The Oyster catering, and Ryan my middle son is still picking Oysters.If you need Oysters for the roast let me know and I will Have him deliver.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Will bring fire wood if it is needed.

Will bring a ham.

Stonoman

Looking forward to it. Think we can get Peapod to make a guest appearance? Get him and Easy there and no telling what could happen.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Easy and The Pod, have plans up in Columbia for that day! We have already booked the moving van! Thanks again for the key, Karen!

Clean out my garage while you’re here.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Bump, Andy this needs to be a sticky bro.

Sellsfish,
How about put me down for a
bushel or 2.
How do I go about getting you the
money?

So what time does this show get started?

-Miscellaneous boats
“Everybody dances when shotgun sings” Stewart and Winfield

Planning on attending, work permitting

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

It should be a doozy this year!

Rumor has it that RBF and 40IR have teamed up and are coming in on a WWE type tour bus. They need to know if there is suitable space for parking at the WAOMC?

They gonna wrassle?

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

Ok we are a couple of weeks out on this and Bonzo is really covered up with work this year, as most of us are. I will be adding some more up to date information and trying to help get organized as to what everyone is bringing and what we still need. Sellsfish working out of town this year, so I will update on where we will be getting our oysters and the price per bushel within the next day or so. If you can let us know if you plan to attend, how many are in your party and what you would like to bring we can start to get everything lined up.

WAOMC has plenty of parking but do not park in the AREA RESERVED for vehicles with trailers.I will be there directing traffic.I will open the gate around 9am.

Stonoman