2018 CF.COM ANNUAL OYSTER ROAST

Man, it seems like something comes up every year to keep me from attending. Y’all have fun.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

I’m gonna try to make it this year since I won’t be working at the Boat Show.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Pretty sure I’m coming again. I plan to bring 1 or 2. I’ll put in on the oysters $.

J Ford

Thanks 23 and Andy. Yes, we need head counts, who’s in for a bushel and what sides you plan on bringing. I’ll get in touch with Paul regarding oysters, and advise back here ASAP.

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Ryan Godbout will pick oysters for us the day before the event and will offer at $30 per bushel…I’m good for one bushel…know a few others have committed to a bushel, so at this point we just need a head count and who is in for what…

We’ll be there Carl, The little General, me and the 2 boys (young men) I’ll pay for a bushel if need be. Let us know what else is needed at this point. Any chance you can get the Pod to make an appearance?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Bonzo,
put me down for a one bushel or 2 if needed.
Praline pound cake an fire wood.
Looking forward to it.
Will be 3 of us.

ill be there. me +2. ill bring a few pounds of BBQ.

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Please put me down for 2 bushels. There will be 4 of us. We’ll bring along some snacks and dip as well.

Is he set up to take payment over the phone? Or just plan to pay for them there?

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

you will pay for the oysters there…thanks for the input y’all…keep the info coming!

I will be there in spirit

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

I will be there in spirit

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

We’ll miss you Paul.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

I will try to get there around 9 like Stonoman. The Club has a big oyster steamer, a place to wash them, and tables to eat them. You will just have to bring knives, towels,sauce, and maybe crackers. There is a big gas grill for hotdogs, chicken, or whatever you may want to cook. There is a full kitchen also. There is a big fire pit, if someone wants to bring firewood. We do not have a trash service so all trash has to be taken out. I will bring a couple of propane bottles for the steamer and grill. The gate will be open, if a club member happens to close it call me, the Commodore Joey Kanniainen at 843-224-1487 and we will run out to open it back up.
Thank you,
Joey Kanniainen,
WAOMC Commodore

does someone (or several people) want to step up and bring crackers and cocktail sauce? how about plates, bowls and napkins?

I’ve got name tags and sharpies…

as of 1/18/18 I’ve got commitments on 5 bushels and a head count of 23 people…

quote:
Originally posted by joseph69 call me, the Commodore Joey Kanniainen

I’m secretly a little jealous of that fabulous title.

I wish I had one…

Will be there around 9am with the
Fire Wood. Looking forward to it.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by joseph69 call me, the Commodore Joey Kanniainen

I’m secretly a little jealous of that fabulous title.

I wish I had one…

You do.

Bonzo,

Is alcohol allowed?

Easy and the nefarious Pod will not be attending …so I’ll be bringing my kids…total of 4

Please put us in for two bushels.

Assign what you would like me to bring.

Pecan Pie for you and DG34YF…and Black Bart/Barbawang if they show. A couple for the rabble.

Be there or be square.

I know why Easy isn’t attending but, the Pod will not attend why? I’m starting to wonder if he really exists.

Bonzo, I’ll get with the wife and we’ll figure out what on your list of needed items we’ll bring and let you know.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

Bonzo,

Is alcohol allowed?

Easy and the nefarious Pod will not be attending …so I’ll be bringing my kids…total of 4

Please put us in for two bushels.

Assign what you would like me to bring.

Pecan Pie for you and DG34YF…and Black Bart/Barbawang if they show. A couple for the rabble.

Be there or be square.

alcohol is allowed, but only for 21+ (covering our a$$e$)…
Let DFreedom chime in on some of the paperware, etc and then we’ll see what you can bring…

I’m gonna bring my generator and run a lightbulb, just so you know how well I’ve been taking care of her since you patched her up…