2018 CF.COM ANNUAL OYSTER ROAST

I will bring some plates,NFS,napkins,cups.Mustard for the ham i will bring.Andy knows I can be a gopher.

Stonoman

quote:
Originally posted by stonoman

I will bring some plates,NFS,napkins,cups.Mustard for the ham i will bring.Andy knows I can be a gopher.

Stonoman

ummm, should this be KFS? :wink:
thanks Joe…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Carl, we have a big pack of plates and some bowls (for DGYF34’s chowda), we’ll bring napkins/paper towels. Keep us posted as to what else is needed.

By the way, are we still doing the sell/swap/trade/free table? I have quite a bit of stuff I would like to bring to give away.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Carl, we have a big pack of plates and some bowls (for DGYF34’s chowda), we’ll bring napkins/paper towels. Keep us posted as to what else is needed.

By the way, are we still doing the sell/swap/trade/free table? I have quite a bit of stuff I would like to bring to give away.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

sounds good Doug…I PM’d Joey just to make sure no issues with having a swap shop…I’ve got some stuff I could bring as well…will advise ASAP…

The wife and I plan on attending. One bushel for us and she is bringing coleslaw for sure and Im hoping to talk her into doing some baked beans also.

Something told me to stay home and clean my guns today.

My Dad always said “Son there is not a problem on this earth that can not be solved, with the right application of explosives” Thanks Dad. rest in peace

Y’all got a time for this shindig? I live just over the bridge and might be able to drag the wife n baby over. Have wood, propane, folding tables, giant pot n burner, whiskey, cash. Let me know what’s needed

The gates will be open around 9:00am and we will be there, through lunch until afternoon. I think there are plenty of tables there along with an oyster cooker. I am sure you will find some friends with Whiskey and cash lol. We will compile a list of what we still need here soon.

Well Bonzo you will have to count me out. Was looking forward to 3yrs in a row.
We got so far in the hole at work due to weather we are working Saturday and I got nobody to cover for me. Was bringing the wife too. Y’all eat some oysters for me.
Hope to make it again next year.

J Ford

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

Bonzo,

Is alcohol allowed?

Easy and the nefarious Pod will not be attending …so I’ll be bringing my kids…total of 4

Please put us in for two bushels.

Assign what you would like me to bring.

Pecan Pie for you and DG34YF…and Black Bart/Barbawang if they show. A couple for the rabble.

Be there or be square.

alcohol is allowed, but only for 21+ (covering our a$$e$)…
Let DFreedom chime in on some of the paperware, etc and then we’ll see what you can bring…

I’m gonna bring my generator and run a lightbulb, just so you know how well I’ve been taking care of her since you patched her up…

Leave the “generator”(barley run a lite bulb) and bring some extra cat litter buckets…the good ones.

Ya, I remember seeing a bunch of cat litter buckets last cook out, hope we have sufficient buckets this year. You know how folks get when there aren’t enough.

Bonzo is “particular” about those cat litter buckets…may need some horder intervention in the future.

quote:
Originally posted by Apickett

The gates will be open around 9:00am and we will be there, through lunch until afternoon. I think there are plenty of tables there along with an oyster cooker. I am sure you will find some friends with Whiskey and cash lol. We will compile a list of what we still need here soon.

The oyster cooker at the club takes a long time to steam oysters. May want to do what we’ve done in past years and bring some pots and burners. I can bring one if we need it. Got a full day Saturday, but will make it for a little bit with the wife and kids. I can buy a bushel or bring anything else we may need.

“There is nothing better we can do for our future than to teach our children well”
Cracker Larry

quote:
Originally posted by jford

Well Bonzo you will have to count me out. Was looking forward to 3yrs in a row.
We got so far in the hole at work due to weather we are working Saturday and I got nobody to cover for me. Was bringing the wife too. Y’all eat some oysters for me.
Hope to make it again next year.

J Ford

dang, hate to hear that buddy…be safe and we’ll see y’all next year!

I’ll bring my pot and burner setup (and propane)…

do we have a round about head count yet?

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Is there a plan b for oysters?

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

there is a really funny joke there with Plan B pill and oysters. i just cant find it.

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Is there a plan b for oysters?

they found the boat Fritz…you gonna make an appearance this year?

TheMechanic, I’ve got head count at 31 and oyster count at 8 bushels as of now…

that’s good news, I was hopeful that they would but fearing the worst with not many people heading out today in this weather.

Bonzo, I’m planning to be there, plus a friend. I’ll pay for a bushel of oysters, or if there something else you need let me know. I don’t have a good oyster cooker but I can bring a tank of propane or 2.

quote:
Originally posted by SUNNY

Bonzo, I’m planning to be there, plus a friend. I’ll pay for a bushel of oysters, or if there something else you need let me know. I don’t have a good oyster cooker but I can bring a tank of propane or 2.

thanks Dan…I’ll put you down for 2 people and a bushel of oysters…bring a propane tank too if you don’t mind, just in case…