2018 CF.COM ANNUAL OYSTER ROAST

Ryan and Kevin delivered 12 bushels of good looking local clusters tonight…see you snapperheads tomorrow morning…
Tim and I will be at the club by 10AM…who’s got the beer???

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

Ryan and Kevin delivered 12 bushels of good looking local clusters tonight…see you snapperheads tomorrow morning…

Ill grab a case of cold ones on the way down, gotta grab me some Larceny Whiskey anyhow, gonna try to get there about 10-11

Something told me to stay home and clean my guns today.

My Dad always said “Son there is not a problem on this earth that can not be solved, with the right application of explosives” Thanks Dad. rest in peace

Bonzo
Anything needed for tomorrow ?, that I
can pick up on the way ?

quote:
Originally posted by justretired

Bonzo
Anything needed for tomorrow ?, that I
can pick up on the way ?

I think we’re good now buddy…bring some firewood if you like but it’s gonna be mid 60s this afternoon…and $ for your bushel and I think we’re all set! glad we’re not doing this thing tomorrow…it gone rain!

quote:
Originally posted by minions_reel
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

Ill grab a case of cold ones on the way down, gotta grab me some Larceny Whiskey anyhow, gonna try to get there about 10-11

My Dad always said “Son there is not a problem on this earth that can not be solved, with the right application of explosives” Thanks Dad. rest in peace

I was kinda kidding about the beer, but if you bring it I’ll help you drink it!

Well you ugly bassards, me and the wife hada blast! Was nice meeting some of you. So when we going fishing?

When it gets warmer…I’m allergic to cold. I gotta say, I’ve hesitant to join this roast (mostly because I was helping ECFC with the Boat Show), but man…I’m glad I went this year. Great oysters (thanks Paul) and were cooked just right (thanks Bonzo and crew).

We had a great time - it was good to put faces to names. Thanks for letting us feel so welcomed.

Claim and The Warden
Stan and Kim (aka The Fun Canceller) :smiley:

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Sorry I missed it, got a sick one at home.

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

Thanks Joey and waomc.I had a great time and the food was delicious.

Stonoman

I want to thank everyone for making this a great day today. Bonzo for quarterbacking things, Joey and the WAOMC for sponsoring the event, Stonoman for helping with logistics and everyone for all of the food and the amazing clean up crew. It was great to see everyone and some new faces this year. The weather was perfect and many hands make light work.

Wx held nice, great crowd and folks seemed to always be eating on something. Yellow gloves all around.
Thankx to the Pickett family, Commodore Joey and Sir Bonzo.
The boxes of PG-13 toys distribution by DFreedom put several smiles on faces.
Those breakfast pecan pies MDaddy assembled hit the spot!
Don’t forget to recycle ya’ll.

We had a great time as usual. Thanks to all involved in putting this together!

Now on to go drool over some boats this am before heading home.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

Red Rise,Was a killer.Banana pudding was perfect,Thanks for all the great food.

Stonoman

Just got back to Columbia so I’m late saying thanks but, thanks to Tim, Andy and Carl for all of their hard work. Thanks to Ryan (son of sellsfish) for getting the oysters (they were good and salty), thanks WAOMC for letting us us your beautiful spot and thanks to all that brought all of the delicious food. The banana pudding was mmmm good. The wings and red rice/sausage as well as everything else was great. I actually ate more this time. Thanks to mdaddy for TWO pecan pies, though we only left Charleston with one (remember to share with your co-workers Connor). And Dave DGYF34, the Chowda was awesome. Both the boys raved about it and Karen wants the recipe. It was great meeting some new faces and seeing some of the same old ones (you know what I mean). So glad we were able to make it. We did not make it to the boat show, it’s hard to look at all those beautiful boats and know mine sits in the driveway more than in the water. Wondering if DGYF34 bought a new boat???

Both the boys said we need to do a summer get together???

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound. Hey Bonz, where is the pic of mdaddy getting his cat bucket?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Wow, what a great time seeing all of ya’ll! Thank you everyone.
Mr APicket, just let me know the date of the next one and I will reserve the club again.
Yes, the breakfast pecan pie was great!
Thank you Sellsfish for the terrific oysters, as always.

Thanks to all of you that put in the effort to make this happen. My family had a grand time and the site was beautiful for the event. Sellsfish, the stirs were perfect and Bonzo cooked them to perfection.
Only problem I’m having is my whole family keeps saying “wicked” and I gots the itch to be a leaf peeper…Musta been that CHOWDA

having a bowl tonight…again.

Hope to see youz guys next yerr.