7 Annual Hilton Head Harbor Wahoo Shootout

The 7 Annual Hilton Head Harbor Wahoo Shootout dates are set.</font id=“blue”>
This years event will be held on April 14th - 16th.

Thursday April 14th, registration begins at 4pm and the Captains meeting will start at 6:30, it is a one day fish event and captains must declare their fish day either friday or saturday, prior to the Captains meeting.

This is a no checkout event</font id=“blue”>.

We have some great prizes this year begining with our early entry.
The early entry deadline is April 1st 2011 all early entries must be received by 6pm at Hilton Head Harbors ships store.</font id=“blue”> This prize for the early entry team that weighs in the largest Wahoo is $500.00 </font id=“red”> of fuel from Hilton Head Harbors fuel dock. If for any reason you can not fish or change you mind, as long as you let a me know before the captains meeting starts, it is 100% refundable.

First prize will be $10,000.00 Based on 34 boats.</font id=“red”>
Also, Yellowfin Yachts will present the winniner with a $20,000.00 credit toward the purchase of a new Yellowfin Boat.

Entry Fee is $400.
Tuna Calcutta is $100.
Dolphin Calcutta is $100.

We have prizes for the following:

Female angler $250. cash
Youth angler $200. cash
13th Place $250. cash
last place $250. cash

We have several great prizes that will be given away at the awards ceramony, such as fishing rods, tackle, gift certificates, roffs fishing reports and much more. All you have to do is weigh in a fish for the tournament or calcuttas and your boat number will be added to the prize drawing.

As always this is a 100% payout tournament including the calcuttas.</font id=“red”> So as the field grows so does the prize money. Last year we had 57 boats and over $30,000 in prize money.

Dont forget about the West Marine challenge</font id=“navy”></font id=“blue”> as well, see the d

Only 12 days left to qaulify for the early entry prize. With fuel prices on the rise, an extra $500 in fuel can help!
Send in your registration by April 1st to qaulify. The early entry boat that catches the biggest Wahoo wins the fuel. Also, if you decide not fish for any reason your entry is 100% refundable as long as you let me know before the Captains meeting starts.

Check the web site for details and updates. www.islandshootout.com

Thank You
Captain Marc

Just a reminder for the Early Entry Deadline. Paid Registrations need to be received by April 1st to qaulify for the $500.00 fuel prize. With fuel prices on the rise, this is a great oppurtunity to take advantage of. Plus, if for any reason you decide not to fish, it is 100% refundable, as long as you let me know before the captains meeting starts.

Check out the web site for all info, rules and registration forms are available in a printable version.
www.islandshootout.com

Thank You
Captain Marc

How many boats are registered so far?

“FLIGHT RISK”
31 Fountain

I wanted to thank everyone for supporting the early entry. 21 boats are competing for $500 of fuel from Hilton Head Harbors fuel dock. The early entry boat that weighs in the largets wahoo wins!

Registration for the tournament will continue through the captains meeting on Thursday April 14th.
Check the web site for details and information.
www.islandshootout.com

Thank You
Captain Marc

Just wanted to mention we are still on for this weekend, but we are aware of the weather. I am hopeful things will settle down after todays front rolled through. We will know more tomorrow.

Sounds like some good fish being caught! Conrats to those who got in on it.

Email me for any questions wahooshootout@aol.com

Thank You
Captain Marc