A Citadel cadet...

is taught to use better judgment.

C’mon boys have a little class.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/citadel-pillowcases-kkk_5669e39ee4b009377b24567e

they wont be in any class now.

NAN wants the president of the school to resign.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

NAN wants the president of the school to resign.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

The KK um...U wants the president to stay.

NAN always want someone to leave
or try an get them Force out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSrZtHvE3KI

Tough folks for sho. El Cid grads very rarely end up in the military and fight. Just overborne HS ROTC, at the college level

RBF

I thought you left. that’s a fairly dumb comment you made about the Citadel, imo.

-wishes Macdaddy would come home

Gotta agree. Served with a couple and know several currently deployed and standing the watch.

Pretty dumb comment indeed.

Earn it everyday

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I thought you left. that’s a fairly dumb comment you made about the Citadel, imo.

Why is it dumb? Only about ~30% join the military after graduating. Why go to military school and not to join the military. Sorta, like bragging about being a part of a white collar boot camp.

Men go to Parris Island, not El Cid. I’ll take a Marine any day over an El Cid cadet.

El Cid is Club Med for Marine wannabes.

RBF

or bragging on the internets about being an mma badasss

quote:

Simple question. Who did Ronda Rousey accept a date with?? El Cid, or Marines…

Even with her busted lip she’d kick the hell outta most El Cid cadets…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq_GEg8r7uY

RBF

quote:

Hatters gonna hat.

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

Hatters gonna hat.

RBF

I figured you wouldn’t keep your word. Back spewing nonsense again. Nothing changes.

www.baturinphotography.com

I’m

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

Hatters gonna hat.

RBF

I figured you wouldn’t keep your word. Back spewing nonsense again. Nothing changes.

www.baturinphotography.com

You are correct. A monkey will do what they have been trained.

RBF

Quick question, how many officer commissions are earned at Paris Island?

To say “30% join the military,” taking into consideration the number of students that go through the Citadel, wouldn’t coincide with your “rarely” comment. I’d venture to say the only “military schools” that boast a higher commissioning rate would be the military academies (Annapolis, West Point, Colorado Springs).

I wasn’t an officer during my military service but as for why someone would go to a military school if they weren’t going into the military…oh, I don’t know, maybe to learn discipline and organization and get some structure. Even civilians can benefit from what military schools have to offer.

In the future, where every stranger poses a potential threat, knowing the predator mindset is the only safe haven.

quote:
Originally posted by archer

Quick question, how many officer commissions are earned at Paris Island?

To say “30% join the military,” taking into consideration the number of students that go through the Citadel, wouldn’t coincide with your “rarely” comment. I’d venture to say the only “military schools” that boast a higher commissioning rate would be the military academies (Annapolis, West Point, Colorado Springs).

I wasn’t an officer during my military service but as for why someone would go to a military school if they weren’t going into the military…oh, I don’t know, maybe to learn discipline and organization and get some structure. Even civilians can benefit from what military schools have to offer.

In the future, where every stranger poses a potential threat, knowing the predator mindset is the only safe haven.

There are many civilians who have all the skills you mention and are self disciplined. Sounds as though the incoming class of el did cadets can’t handle the outside world until they have been whipped into shape. You make them sound as the boys that went in front of a judge back in the day… Jail or army boy, choice is yours…

For the record, it’s Parris Island.

RBF

I don’t know why y’all engage this guy, he is only here to stir up crap. Ignore him and maybe he really will go away.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

I don’t know why y’all engage this guy, he is only here to stir up crap. Ignore him and maybe he really will go away.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Google “Citadel” and see what crops up. To ignore it means it will never get fixed. I left due to my wife’s illness and I felt guilty playing on the Internet. She started reading some of the stuff I wrote and laughed her butt off. I decided to give her some new material. She thinks you guys are way too uptight and was surprised how well behaved I have been considering the easy openings you guys provide.

RBF

quote:

x2
quote:
Originally posted by wearthefishes
quote:

x2

X10

Funny how folks talk about ignoring but don’t use the ignore feature. I guess they want to not ignore.

RBF

Au contraire, I ignore any thread you start.