A Great Family Event!

I can recall it just like it was yesterday, waking up early on a cold Saturday morning and my dad fixing me some breakie wakies as he affectionately calls breakfast. It was usually a big hearty breakfast to prepare us for the day. Eggs, sausage, grits, pancakes, OJ, you get the idea. We would then grab our coats and head out for a day at the mall. Did I lose some of you there? Thats right the mall, The Charleston Boat Show used to be held every year at North Woods Mall. We would get up there mid morning and spend the majority of the day kicking the trailer tires, going in and out of the cabins, looking at all the new motors, checking out the new hull deigns, and talking with the dealers. We would only stop for a quick lunch at Chic-Fil-A and may be split an Orange Julius, but the rest of the time we were checking out the boats, telling fishing stories, and just hanging out with the guys. What an awesome way to spend the day with your dad! Back in the day there were only about 5-dealers present and maybe 12-maunufactureers; well thanks to JBM and Associates the Charleston Boat Show is no longer a one day event, but now carries enough content to keep the entire family entertained for the whole weekend. See Jacqui Bomars press release below that details just a few of the new features for this years 31st Annual Charleston Boat Show. Get on over to the North Charleston Convention Center and take it all in this weekend!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JBM & Associates
864-250-9713
Jacqui@JBMshows.com

New Features at 31st Annual Charleston Boat Show
Fun for the whole family, January 21-23

The 31st annual Charleston Boat Show, presented by Mercury Marine will be held January 21-23, 2011 at the North Charleston Convention Center.

The Charleston Boat Show is the Lowcountrys biggest boat show and sale featuring the latest models, many offered at discount prices. The regions leading dealers will be on-site to showcase a multitude of powerboats including: sport cruisers