About That $1400 Stimulus Check.......

Billybob, sad to say, but you are truly showing who’s in who’s head…

EF was pretty cordial, IMO.

NN

Boy this thread took a left turn at Albuquerque…

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

The sad thing is it’s not about paying off student debt, paying the rent, or providing money for basic needs - it’s about Democratic vote buying and training people to depend on the government for everything. When the political power shifts and this type welfare stops these same people will be incapable of maintaining a decent
lifestyle. The country will become more like others where there are two classes, the haves and have nots.

In those countries the military are the police, the haves have walls around their homes with broken glass, barbed wire and stakes on the top. The have nots become the “slaves” doing all the menial tasks at a minor wage.

The political power will shift because there are simply too many of us that won’t put up with the type government that the left and progressives want.

Pioneer 197SF

“it’s about Democratic vote buying and training people to depend on the government for everything.”

This. The democrat party has been buying/bribing/conning minorities and the clueless for years and doing nothing more than creating a system of modern day slavery.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

It has often been suggested that Republicans are better at overseeing the economy than Democrats. However,
an analysis of economic performance since World War II under Democratic versus Republican presidents
strongly suggests that claims that Republicans are better at managing the economy are simply not true. While
the reasons are neither fully understood nor completely attributable to policy choices, data show that the
economy has performed much better during Democratic
administrations. Economic growth, job creation and industrial
production have all been stronger.

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/?a=Files.Serve&File_id=6E946F97-8C3C-4244-B55D-B9891354231B

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/?a=Files.Serve&File_id=452CA8E7-92D3-4BB6-B86B-CC017C9D1E0C

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/?a=Files.Serve&File_id=4DC77D7C-EF43-464E-BADF-EA6F4D18173A

Only have one, BS in Civil Eng. Had most of a biology BS when I changed to CE. Also, got most of the way through an MBA. But, after 7 yrs of night school for the CE BS, I decided I wanted to see my wife and kids before the kids grew up and left.

Have known many Ph.Ds. that were very intelligent and capable. Others who were very narrow and useless. Have know others who only made it through high school who were/are geniuses and highly effective capable people.

So, the sheep skins doesn’t mean much.

Your preoccupation with them is interesting.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

You a pretty smart dude to get suckered into believing Sid Powell and her Kracken bullshit…

Carry on…

Ouch, talk about a “kill shot”… That’s gonna “smart” for a while…

RBF Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

Well, I slept on my warning last night. I just can’t figure their convoluted theory of me being warned or banned. I’m one of a few guys on here that has the balls to say someone is stupid or they are a prick but I’m singled out. The way I look at it if I’m banned the stupid will still be stupid and the pricks will still be pricks. So what will be gained?
“YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID”

BOB

The reason you’re being “singled out” as you say is that your attitude sucks. Quit the childish name calling, be an adult, and have an intelligent conversation. Otherwise, leave.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

It appears Bob is questioning the authority of the folks that threaten to “band” him… So far, Bob is right on that part… Lots of idle, and veiled, threats here being issued to him and others… These coupled with titles of “authority” being listed in folks monikers now appears to be simply a bullying tactic to a certain extent…

Guess ole Bob is simply stating PUOSU to those folks…

RBF

BOB

The way I see it,

when you block an annoying stalker…you can’t see their posts unless you aren’t signed in.
Most don’t sign in unless posting so the block feature is useless.

Simple…don’t argue with fools. Life is too short.

The fool will eventually tire of not being rewarded by acknowledgement…or…move to another fool.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

I thought the “block/ignore” feature was lost with the new site conversion… Hence, the belly aching and shunning…

Reality is it didn’t work under the old site either because folks would claim they were blocking you, and then comment back indirectly… Major case of being passive aggressive… Curiosity got to them, and they just couldn’t resist taking a peek as it was possible to do so… The old site really only “collapsed” the other member posts, and they were able to be easily “opened” for view…

RBF

You’re(sic) point is moot. I never stated their(sic) was a block feature hear.

I suggested blocking didn’t work…due to your reasoning abstractly…you assumed I thought there was a block feature.

There is…it’s called restraint.

Tighten up RBF.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Here is your previous post…

RBF

Did I say this site???

Reading comprehension…

Excommunicado.

You sure you aren’t Skinny??? Argue with a fence post…or poster.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

I like the shunning feature!

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted

Ummm, OK… Then, which site did you mean… And, what does that have to do with this site?

For the record, I’m not the one arguing, I simply stated what THIS site’s features were, and you want to argue about it…

I was simply asking if this site had the “ignore” feature like the old site version did…

RBF

Yep, I bet the ole wifey and family taught you that trick… Where’s the old lady got you now… All the way out in her She Shed with a WIFI booster/extender…

RBF