About That $1400 Stimulus Check.......

After the left turn in Albuquerque it looks like it went down a dirt road who knows where.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

I place the blame, at least partially, at the feat* of mdaddy AJUDICATOR.

He broke the Shun. In this very thread he busted the Shun. Everybody knows now what happens when you bust the Shun. Its not a good thing really. Live and learn I say. No harm, no foul. Lets just start again because it was working. You saw it work.

It’s hard mdaddy, I know. Nobody really blames you because like I say,He’s like a dog dikk knat that you need to swat on occasion, but simply move away from the fleabag and carry on.

Haha, EF the CFC recurring Staff Infection…

I leave for a few days and the “shun” worked… What a joke, I wasn’t available to post…

In addition, there’s not really much of anything lately worth posting about… Seems like traffic on this site has decreased dramatically since your return… Go figure…

RBF

Got’em swing at each other now.

“YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID”

BOB

Feets Don’t Fail Me Now…

I’m the one who chooses to engage in irrelevance… not you or anyone else.

That’s about it.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

I have a brother in law a lot like that,he makes his own way, does his own thing, and often “chooses to engage in irrelevance” and even gets pissy when anyone makes a suggestion. It’s all good, he treats my sister good as far as I can tell.

Last time I saw him was Thanksgiving. When he showed up we told him some of the other “kin” had brought their dogs and he might want to use the side porch door and to watch out for land mines in the yard. He smirked and told us that he’d been walking up that yard for decades and chose to use the front door.

Long story short, he tracked dog schitt all over the house with his irrelevant choice, but hey, like I said, he treats my sis and the rest of the family good.

Do all of us a favor though mdaddy, while you are making your own choices please don’t forget to wipe your feat*.

Thanks,

Staff

Moral of EF-Staff Infection’s story is don’t invite sorry azz people to your home that won’t clean up their own dog’s schitt out of your yard… Root cause of the problem solved!

RBF

Back on topic… I spent mine on a “little house” rental in the keys, not sure what the wife did with hers, but I’d bet it is in our savings account.

Concrete company having problems getting drivers. From what I understand they talked this old fella into coming out of retirement a couple days a week. Fortunately he has kept his medical and CDL up todate…

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

OTC, I’ve heard a lot of jokes and disparage with Truckers at the middle of it. What ever can be said, we need em. Right now a CDL driver with a semi clean record could job hop 12 companies in as many days and still be able to “hop” some more. Then again most any career has job openings begging for a warm body. Recently got a retired guy to help me part time on some backlogs. He sold out his business in Baltimore and they kept his daughter on as manager. She is now offering a $7,000 dollar sign on bonus($2000 up front and $5,000 @ 6 months) and offering $60.00 an hour for a mechanic with a CDL and licensed to do Federal Inspections. I don’t think this Dude would fib to me. :question:

And Diesel $329
But this don’t affect the price of our goods. How’s that $5 McDonald’s hamburger taste that used to be $2,49 .

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

The $1400 is simply put : Biden purchasing favor and a great day for our nations drug dealers

When you give a man what he should work for it ultimately hurts him

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun

Does anyone else find it ironic that the very same government that makes and strictly enforces laws about feeding bears because they become lazy, diseased, and dangerous will hand out cash and free stuff to the populace on such a regular basis making them lazy, diseased, and dangerous?

The worst part is they charge me to feed them.

Shut up Shunkey and crawl back under your shun rock. You were given so much pine land you are in the same lazy, diseased, and dangerous sty.

Haha,

Lil EF’er can’t get RBF out his mind… I own him…

Not sure about the “pine land” part, but it makes about as much sense as everything else you say…

The Shunkey always wins…

RBF