ADMIN, look here please

few observations

23 you seem tense. agitated even. you want me to get bonzo to make you another nice soothing meme? namaste shaped like a spottail, i got other ideas

i for one am glad the dm feature don’t work. some of the stuff yall sent over the years is troubling. scarring even. some scolded me which i probly deserved. some gave me tips like eatin red clay, holdin worms in your mouth, peein on jellyfish stings, warmin up your outboard on dry land at the ramp, pleasuring your wife with freerange honey, some others i forget. the photo attachments made the narrative look like choir boys. some of you are degenerates.

Fred, you keep saying “EF posts in the wrong place” or “EF should be band for this or that”, or “EF is putting his reports and pictures in travel for mysterious reasons” and such childish schitt as that. WTF dude, why does whatever I do make you say I should be band or that I am breaking some sort of rule? You need to stand above that behavior, unless of course I have wronged you some way and if thats the case speak up so I can make it right or stop throwing stones.

Here’s a suggestion for you sir, and I say this in the most nicest and sincere way I can type it. You need to look up occasionally as things are clearly flying over your head.

You keep a eye on Bob or Bill or whatever he’s calling himself now and if my posts offend you simply do like I do RBF and Bob,just don’t click on it, read it, nor respond. It works for me anyway. Have a super rest of the day.

As You Were

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha wait hold on ok ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha …

BOB
BOB

Idiots are amused easily

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted

Well hey there little prick you just want to follow me around everywhere. You got a man crush too?
“YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID”

BOB

Back on topic please!!! This thread is about the needed changes to CF!

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

And no, I have not been contacted yet.

Don’t understand the PM function not working for others… My inbox is getting a plethora of PMs from the RBF fan club… Looks like they consumed all the resources and shutdown the PM function for others…

Way to go team RBF!

RBF Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

Me either, and I don’t’ think anyone should be banned, maybe moderated… Maybe? I mentioned how old posts got “poofed” quite often, but now not so much now. Hey bill/bob did I get quite right? acc hole Your buddy came to your defense on me talking about you and your ex wife. Well Sir, you brought up the fact that you pushed her away because she was a loud mouth like you assume I am. I only brought it up because you did first. I really doubt you left her, you grumpy old turd.

So…23, what put you on probation? Did admin at least have the curtesy to tell you why?

:question::question::question::question: You don’t offend me in the least. :smiley:

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN

ADMIN</font id=“red”></font id=“size6”>

wow. guess bonzo didn’t send the namaste meme. between your disposition and all that fried cuisine you crush nightly, this could take its toll.

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185382?pagenum=1&archived=0

Maybe a dozen people post on here. I don’t see why anyone would want to buy advertisement here for that.
I understand such small numbers. You can’t hardly start a new thread can’t post pictures.
I guess this site not functioning properly is no big deal. With all the horrors that we have to overcome in our day-to-day life.
For example…
I can never find the correct lid to fit a dang plastic bowl…
See life’s tough but we must suffer through.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Certainly makes me wonder why someone would own a site and let it go to hell.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Hello members,

My name is Chris, and I want to take this opportunity to let you know the status of the site, and to answer a few questions some of you have posed in this thread. This site has been around for about 20 years, and over those 20 years not that much on the site has changed. Yet during those 20 years the world changed significantly, and now there are more ways to share and communicate with friends and your community than ever. A little more than a year ago, I, along with my brother and a close friend, decided to purchase Charleston Fishing to try to breathe new life into it. We saw an opportunity to create an online community where people help each other, learn about fishing, connect with each other, and treat each other with respect.

Just before we purchased Charleston Fishing, the previous owners decided to upgrade the forum to a new version in an effort to make the forum better and more usable. While the previous owners had the best intentions, many people were very upset when this change took place, and justifiably so. Simply put, the new forum does not work well. Unfortunately, the new forum is written in an antiquated programming language, using antiquated technology, and is closed source (meaning we do not have access to the code to fix it). This leaves us with only one option - replacing the forum again, which is an enormous undertaking. Our vision for the site includes a forum that is much easier to use, it will be faster and will be free of bugs. We are hard at work on making our vision a reality, and just ask that you are patient with us during this transitional phase. In the end, I can assure you that the new site will be worth the wait.

In the meantime, tight lines, and please try to be a little more respectful to each other (looking at you Edisto Fisher :wink:).

PS: I have been using Charleston Fishing for 10 years, and am also very frustrated waiting for pages to load and dealing with the errors. I’m an avid fisherman and am looking forward to turning this si

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185427?pagenum=1&archived=0 :wink:

Haha, EF advocates members be compensated by Admin for their fishing reports and contributions…

How about this EF… Harold posts a link to his BBQ sauce he sells under his name on every post… With Harold being on the “featured” posts for the whole world to see wouldn’t that drive traffic to his product’s website for free? Sounds fair to me…

RBF

[quote]Hello members,

My name is Chris, and I want to take this opportunity to let you know the status of the site, and to answer a few questions some of you have posed in this thread. This site has been around for about 20 years, and over those 20 years not that much on the site has changed. Yet during those 20 years the world changed significantly, and now there are more ways to share and communicate with friends and your community than ever. A little more than a year ago, I, along with my brother and a close friend, decided to purchase Charleston Fishing to try to breathe new life into it. We saw an opportunity to create an online community where people help each other, learn about fishing, connect with each other, and treat each other with respect.

Just before we purchased Charleston Fishing, the previous owners decided to upgrade the forum to a new version in an effort to make the forum better and more usable. While the previous owners had the best intentions, many people were very upset when this change took place, and justifiably so. Simply put, the new forum does not work well. Unfortunately, the new forum is written in an antiquated programming language, using antiquated technology, and is closed source (meaning we do not have access to the code to fix it). This leaves us with only one option - replacing the forum again, which is an enormous undertaking. Our vision for the site includes a forum that is much easier to use, it will be faster and will be free of bugs. We are hard at work on making our vision a reality, and just ask that you are patient with us during this transitional phase. In the end, I can assure you that the new site will be worth the wait.

In the meantime, tight lines, and please try to be a little more respectful to each other (looking at you Edisto Fisher :wink:).

PS: I have been using Charleston Fishing for 10 years, and am also very frustrated waiting for pages to load and dealing with the errors. I’m an avid fisherman and am looking forward to turning

[quote]Hello members,

PS: I have been using Charleston Fishing for 10 years, and am also very frustrated waiting for pages to load and dealing with the errors. I’m an avid fisherman and am looking forward to turning