Ammunition shortage..

Hey Bob, I love ya man! Go take a look at that shadow box and remember the good times you show case! Then go tell RBF all about your exploits through out your life. Did you know he thinks you have killed numerous people? You must be a lonely little man to spend time spell checking another man, I thought that was reserved for Polly? What a looser, but I still love you.

Y’all behave yourselves…
Made my gun store rounds today. Nothing in Greenville.Don’t go in PSA if they have a line outside. Not waiting in line to get nothing. They limit the number in the store.They’re advertisement says freedom & the American way. Yet they want everybody to stand in line like a bunch of sheep.

https://youtu.be/uJig-e7qQwg

Stopped at sportsman’s Warehouse in Columbia on the way home They had a couple boxes of ammo left on the shelf I got them.

The shotgun shells are 9 pellet 21 pallet and 27 pellet & the 9s
I paid $56 and change if anybody wants them I’m in Charleston tomorrow off folly road. around 9:30 to 11:30. And Friday morning at the VA for a couple hours.
& found a couple more pounds of powder.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Good find!

Do you put in any desiccant in you storage boxes? You should have quit the collection by now! If kept dry it will keep for many years. I’ve got some WWII and Korean area 30-06 & .30 carbine rounds that still fire flawlessly. Just have to clean your rifle as they use corrosive primers.

Did they have any .380? Pretty sure I know that answer…

I keep all my loaded ammo in ammo cans. Somewhere around 15,000 rounds. My store bought ammo I just leave in the boxes and put in my locker. I keep my primers in ammo cans with dry packs. I have a few spam cams of military surplus 8mm
& 7.62x54R from the 40s.Don’t shoot that much because it’s corrosive & pain in the butt to wash the weapon down. But never had an issue with any of it. I found a handful of loose 22 shells in the bottom of a leather saddlebag. Probably been in there for 20 years or more. It shot fine.

Another 2500 of 5.56 from RMR.
I’ve seen no 380 ammo on the shelves at all.
Oh and for y’all to keep saying they don’t want our guns.

https://youtu.be/FTJ0_iLLyic

22 life’s a day

I was able to score 500 rounds of .380 today plus (40) more hydro shok rounds through a good friend. That caliber is just about impossible to get right now.

That’s PSA in Greenville this morning. Pretty much the same story everywhere for quite a while. I keep pressing on. I’m able to get a couple thousand primers and powder every once in awhile. Enough to keep me coming back. Getting quite a bit of powder from a pawn shops . Go figure.

22 life’s a day

If it makes y’all feel any better, I ordered ammo for my department in July. I’m told I “may” get it in January.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Went to Palachucola Range this morning. Was there about 4 hours. Only seen 3 people there. None of them stayed long.Looks like the amo shortage really kicking in. Last year Thanksgiving morning there was probably 40 people out there.

Don’t no one tell PK I had steel on a DNR range

22 life’s a day

Haha haven’t seen the Phony Kook post in a while.What is the situation on shotshell primers 209A and some shotshell powder. I have a good bit but with this commie regime coming in, I may need more to supply the boys around here. I’m setting up a ambush point at the bridge by my woods.Would love to find some 800x.

I talked to Psycho Killer lately, he’s a really good fisherman so I’m told. He still thinks the front hook is the money shot, but I keep telling him they call the back one a stinger for a reason. Plus, he knows baseball and thats a rarity anymore.

Anyway, like I said, PK is a good fisherman. I think he,(like almost all of the guys I tried to talk into coming back around), have pretty much fished this hole out. Not much left but carp and other assorted bottom feeders that he’s just not interested in gut hooking anymore.

There was a guy that used to post here a lot when I first started looking here again, I think his name was 40inchReds or something like that. Anyway he struck me as a guy that knew his way around slimy things with scales as much as anyone left here. I wonder why he left? Pearls before Swine?

I’ll give you the final say

I don’t think 40 left ,he’s just busy as a beaver with the fish bitin as good as they are. I think a lot of the guys are on that commie Facebook which is a shame, I refuse to support them myself.PK doesn’t even live around here anymore and I haven’t seen him post a report in a while,he also seems to be a traitor to the USA. It is what it is,if some are too candya$$ to post here,so be it. I wish ole bangstick would come back.haha

Anyway, like I said, PK is a good fisherman. I think he,(like almost all of the guys I tried to talk into coming back around), have pretty much fished this hole out. Not much left but carp and other assorted bottom feeders that he’s just not interested in gut hooking anymore.

There was a guy that used to post here a lot when I first started looking here again, I think his name was 40inchReds or something like that. Anyway he struck me as a guy that knew his way around slimy things with scales as much as anyone left here. I wonder why he left? Pearls before Swine?
[/quote]

40inch red hasn’t left. He still posts some good info. I’m really surprised he made it after some of the old jerks were so mean to him. Seems he stayed and they left. Then we have the uppity fishermen getting pizzed off when someone posted a beautiful mess of legal fish that are gonna get eaten.

Made my trip gun store this morning. As usual pretty scarce. Cabela’s had about 50 boxes of critical defense on the shelf. Surprise surprise.

22 life’s a day

That was a good find, I’ve still got 9mm on b.o.

Be careful you shoot somebody’s eye out .hahaha

Stopped back by at lunch and found a thousand primers.

22 life’s a day

They lined up outside of academy sports . Waiting to see if they can buy a bullet maybe 2.
How long before that becomes the lines at the grocery stores???

22 life’s a day

Wife, Kids and I aren’t taking that chance. We got a good supply of essentials and non perishables last week. And T.P.

Gun shows Atlanta, Columbia and Savannah this weekend.

22 life’s a day

Cranked out a few this afternoon.

Made 100 kind of hot :fire:

22 life’s a day