Ammunition shortage..

Went to Georgia this weekend stopped at PSA in Mount pleasant. I use gun stores for pee stops for my wife instead of gas stations. There was 16 people in line waiting to fill their paperwork out. And probably another 10 milling around the counter looking at guns. No ammo or primers though. Stopped at sportsman’s Warehouse Sunday on the way back to Greenville.there was a line waiting for their number to be called to fill out their paperwork.
PSA & academy sports in Greenville lines around the building.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Armslist has a message up unable to accept new accounts due to the high volume.

22 life’s a day

Almost all failures of your weapons are due from lack of maintenance / cleaning. A lot of people overlook their magazines. Thought I’d throw that out there.

22 life’s a day

Rained out from work this morning. So I figured I’d ride by academy sports . 0820 raining like hell wind blowing cold there’s probably already 30 people in line. They open at 9:00. Back to the couch.

22 life’s a day

Stopped in sportsman’s Warehouse . Was right on time.
Oh boy was just putting stuff out on the shelf. I grabbed these and got out of the way. The masses noticed him.

22 life’s a day

Just stopped by the Oakbrook Walmart. They have two 20 round boxes of Remington .223 ammo for $21. Nothing else.

I ordered 70,000 rounds of 9mm practice ammo at work in July 2020. I received 20,000 a week ago and was told I might get another 20,000 next month. I got the additional 50,000 yesterday. Not sure if that is any kind of sign or something out of the ordinary.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Couldn’t sleep last night…

Turned out 1500-9 mm

22 life’s a day

Nice! how many can you knock out in an hour??

NN

Usually around 700 an hour.
I got up around 1 and was back in the bed at 4. And that included the ice cream, Little Debbie’s & and fruit cup breaks.

22 life’s a day

Wow! never would have thunk it:+1:

Thanks
NN

I used to reload 8mm stuff for an old Mauser. Wish I had gotten more into it for other stuff. A buddy reloads and was telling me the other day how expensive all the reloading supplies have become. Seems like we’re going to pay one way or another.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

How do you keep that figure eating like that? I’d be big as a house if I ate like that late at night! :smiley:

What would you guestimate your per round cost is?

9 mm-$0.15
40 cal-$0.17
38-357-$0.17-18
45 ACP-$0.21
5.56-$0.21
I got 5000- 308 projectiles on a hot deal a couple years ago . Only about 300 left.
Blackout-$0.25
308-$0-28
Received the email. Powder and bullets going up 15%. So I imagine primers will also.

The snacking thing starting to catch up with me. I actually sleep eat :zzz:. I wake up with ice cream bowl and wrappers on the nightstand. And not remember anything about it. Wife has videotaped me.

22 life’s a day

You ain’t gonna do buckshot that fast.haha

Walmart in GC has buckshot.Three in. Number 1 ,about 20 boxes left.They only let me get 2 .Had to raise hell with Ralph because he had only one door open.haha That was the only ammunition in the case,they kinda had it hidden way down low.

I’ve got a friend with that condition. I thought it was B.S. but his wife videoed him too. They say it can be dangerous due to choking hazard. ? He put on 80lbs in a year.

I didn’t realize you could save that much. Some of my nephews were over yesterday and trying out a new to them pistol. I got the fever to shoot, but held off. I miss shooting randomly at will. Hindsight, should have stock piled more ammo. Same with everyone I talk to. I’ll shoot the .22 some for fun because I’ve got a ton of it. Just not the same as burning a few mags through the ar.

The wife found me a 12 gauge press on the cheap. Haven’t loaded any yet.

22 life’s a day

Bet Fenix Ammunition is sold out now

Fenix “Kulak” Ammunition (@FenixAmmunition) Tweeted:
We’ve had a few potential customers call this morning to ask why they have to check a box stating they did not vote for Joe Biden in order to purchase our ammunition.

Haha hope more companies stand up to the communism:+1:

Made my usual stops on the way home in Greenville. Sportsman’s Warehouse had several boxes of the sig 10 mm.$114- 200 round box. some buckshot & a few boxes of 223.

PSA had some off the wall 10 mm h&a or something like that $114 -150 round box.
They had a pallet of steel case 223 I think it was $13 a box.
Got home 1/2 of my order from November came in. Other half should be here tomorrow.

And this laser my wife got me for a 40. I’ve got the laser for a 9…

Good practice and it don’t take any ammo.
Today was like Christmas in February.

22 life’s a day