anyone been out?

anyone been out lately? due to a broken boat i didnt get to go a few weeks ago as id hoped, but did blackwater instead and did really well looking for shark teeth. i should be going spearing this sat in fl/ga waters as well.

I just started diving in Febuary and have my AOW. That’s some cool stuff, once I get some more dives and experience I got to get in on on that action as well as the spear fishing. Keep us posted how you do.

i finished my AOW earlier in the year and plan on doing rescue when my schedule opens up some more. where im at my dive club is fortunate enough to have a training lake nearby to at least get some bottom time in pretty much whenever on the weekends. ive only been spearing once so far and got some sheephead and spadefish and hope to add on a grouper now that theyre in season. after trying blackwater once it got addicting. it takes a special type to do it let alone feel comfortable doing it repeatedly, but ive wanted a meg tooth since i was a kid so pulling up random bottom treasure is a fun time too.

Nuke, whats that in the pic on far left column??

Thanks
NN

the 4 things on the left are whale earbones. also sunk my gopro with me as well :wink: in that image is a small megalodon tooth. the one on the bottom middle actually…4th from the left in the picture of results.