Back to Basics

Late pics of an good trip out.No spring steel needed.Just good old fashioned piss and vinegar.Red went 31.5

Hey guys, Congrats on your catch. Nice.

GW 232 GULF Yam225

It’s a shame we never let you bottom fish!!! I can’t believe those big fish swim that far up the river. The big boss and I were sorry we couldn’t make that trip, looks like you did just fine without us. Vacum-sealed delivery please (less the piss).

Nice harvest. What do you do with those ringtails when you have all that grouper laying around?

R.I.P.

Short Bus

quote:
Originally posted by Aberdeen

Late pics of an good trip out.No spring steel needed.Just good old fashioned piss and vinegar.Red went 31.5

Nice job man!

You gonna talk or FISH!

looks like you boys had a good day,congrats. Is that Scott Rooke in the 2nd pic?

Key West
211 Blue Water
225 Yammi

nice haul of meat.

I didnt know the gieco cave men fished?

Oneal did you weigh the Snapper for the Trident?

quote:
Originally posted by oneal

I didnt know the gieco cave men fished?

That is funny :smiley:

GW 232 GULF Yam225

Yes we do fish.We recently purchased some Columbia shirts and some fancy buffs for our neck and face.Were pretty sensitive being called cavemen.Just cause we dont shave and have long shaggy hair does not mean were diffrent.No time for grooming when you need to kill for food.Me go eat now.

Red went 31.5…

On a Boga???

intronetfishermansuperheros

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Cooler bottom is 38"Fish must be 33" or 34" didnt measure.Apparently if your not part of the clique you are judged by some of Charlestons finest.Watch out guys.

Blam-a-lam !

Nice load of fish for sure! Whatever length, weight they are!

Russ B.
Psalm 55:22

No doubt. One of the best bottom days of my life.Too bad some act as this is a popularity contest and call out fellow anglers as not being truthfull.

You may have taken that the wrong way.

Lets cross some Eyes.

Hear ya there Aberdeen

Russ B.
Psalm 55:22

I like being an outsider

If the comedy channel on your XM goes out switch your VHF to 68.

Did you weight it for the trident? If not, why?