Back to Basics

35 -40 ?
And that cobia is a slob!

quote:
Originally posted by liltuna

care to guess a weight on this little puppy?

And in a Sea Ray too!! [:0][:0][:0]
:smiley:

Behind this helm stands a sickness that not even a women can cure.

quote:
Originally posted by Aberdeen

35 -40 ?
And that cobia is a slob!

Thank you sir, looks like you catch some good ones too.

S4F- Dad said no one will believe that we caught both of these fish drifting a SeaRay w/o a fish finder or gps by bouncing squid tipped bucktails off the bottom. Beginners luck I guess four years apart.

Oh yea, we ate the fish, got no idea what they weighed. They were heavy, I know that.

The cobia and grouper were caught the same way?

quote:
Originally posted by Plan C

my boat won’t even run without fried chicken and cold beer

Yes sir, but don’t tell anybody. Everybody already knows you can’t catch grouper while drifting or cobia on the bottom.

quote:
Originally posted by liltuna

Yes sir, but don’t tell anybody. Everybody already knows you can’t catch grouper while drifting or cobia on the bottom.

Is that the Gulf of Mexico by chance?

Polly Wanna…

You guys are giving up too much info here…

quote:
Originally posted by pair-o-dice

I love how sellsboy is lecturing people about having the right permits! Remember oyster season? LOL.

Good catch Aberdeen. That fish goes thirty easy.

Yeah we do remember oyster season … dig way back in those brain cells of yours and you will remember that everything got dropped when we went to court because he did have all his paperwork in order and the agent that wrote him did not have his sh*t in order and was reprimanded from the judge for it …so if your going to dig up the past give all the facts!

quote:
Originally posted by pair-o-dice

I love how sellsboy is lecturing people about having the right permits! Remember oyster season? LOL.

Good catch Aberdeen. That fish goes thirty easy.

I dont know if i would call it lecturing about the appropriate licenses and permits. Having a commercial fishing license, which allows you sell the recreational limits to a wholesale distributor is completely different than being able to sell directly to a restaurant. Which we all know is done everyday. Having a wholesale distributors license allows you to sell directly to a restaurant. With that being said, there is a lot of fine print in regard to how fish is caught, handle, and processed. I dont think anywhere in that fine print tells someone to throw it on there lawn, take a picture, pack it back in the cooler and deliver it to a restaurant. Perhaps Im wrong.
I would also imagine that the majority of dolphin/wahoo caught in charleston is also not sold legally. Those fish require a dolphin wahoo permit, and the operator of the boat must posses an operators card from NMFS. I am in no ways trying to preach to anyone just providing some facts. Nice catch.

PairODueche must be buddies with Aberdeen. It’s not even Aberdeen that’s talking smack at this point, its all his boys coming to his rescue. I find the whole scenario pretty freakin’ COL.

Threads I will not click on:

“How Did Michael Jackson Impact Your Life?”

Ricky- I dont think we are going to let you get away with calling anyone a “dueche” With all the stupid, nonsense that you continually post on hear we simply aren’t going to let this happen. And then there was that joke of a “10,000th” post that you did. That was a joke right?
And, by the way I have never met Aberdeen and have no idea who he is. I simply though it was hilariuos how yall keep saying how great your boy sells is at “guessing weight” Seriously…

Blam? On me?

Threads I will not click on:

“How Did Michael Jackson Impact Your Life?”