Black church horror

The shooting of 9 people in a downtown church, by a white man, will really put a strain on race relations everywhere.

WTF is wrong with people? Why go into their place of worship, comfort and safety, and start gunning down black folks? I don’t get it.

Shooter is described a white man in his 20’s,gray sweatshirt hoodie, and jeans with Timberland boots.
http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150618/PC16/150619404/1180/surveillance-video-of-suspect-vehicle-obtained-in-x2018-hate-crime-x2019-that-killed-nine-at-emanuel-ame

What is there to “get”? The guy was obviously mentally insane.

Such a horrible tragedy. My heart aches for the families of the victims and members of the church.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

excuse me sir skinny....

I don’t understand.

Do you approve that, sir?

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:

excuse me sir skinny....

I don’t understand.

What's wrong with you? Do you really think I would approve of a church massacre? Grow up you sick bastard.
quote:

Such a horrible tragedy. My heart aches for the families of the victims and members of the church.

Obviously insane?please.You have no clue if that white guy is mentally insane or not.

Why nitpick my statement to begin with?You are so predictable.

I wish our society was intelligent enough to see this as an evil person killing innocent people instead of as a white guy killing black people. It’s a heart problem not a race problem, but the media outlets seem to always inject race into it. Don’t believe the media’s lies and distortions.

“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” (Eph 6:12)

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

Is it just me, or does this guy look a lot like that messed up kid in the Sandy Hook shooting. Similar build, same bowl haircut and hairstyle. Money says the guy will end up with some kind of mental disorder. PTSD, autism, bi polar, or something.

Just know, the police know a lot about this crime already that they are not sharing so that when they apprehend him they can get all the facts and evidence straight without news reporters going out and spreading “tips” and stories about what has happened. Kudos to Charleston officials, as I am sure they know why they are calling this a hate crime, but they are not releasing the “sensational” details that the media would want to exploit. Like the type of gun, or anything that the gunmen may have said, or threats made, etc.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I’m predictable? I don’t think anyone here is suprised that you set your alarm clock early this morning so you could be the first to report on this topic. I’m curious as to who you think you are fooling?

Hell for all I know it’s a Christian vs non-Christian problem. Quite frankly, who gives a #$%#. Our thoughts and prayers need to go out to the families of the victims. All else should be secondary unless you are a LEO directly investigating this case.

Narcosis

Skinneej, Poly Ball(Bolbie) is trolling for strong believers again, you have been added to the list.

He can’t be original, PREDICTABLE is what I call the ‘dark side boys’ constantly. Don’t let him pull you very far, he’ll come after me now, also.

As to the church MASSACRE, and WHY, I believe ‘easy target’ is the answer, MANY people are looking for easy targets(no defense), due to YEARS AND YEARS of video game involvement, especially Grand theft auto game. I DO NOT consider that an excuse, don’t get me wrong here.

Very little doubt that is where Poly Ball will take your opinion and mine in that direction, predictable again.

Also, we need to consider the white supremacists here, to stir up racial profiling, and hatred.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

I wish our society was intelligent enough to see this as an evil person killing innocent people instead of as a white guy killing black people. It’s a heart problem not a race problem, but the media outlets seem to always inject race into it. Don’t believe the media’s lies and distortions.

“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” (Eph 6:12)

Couldn’t agree more! The mayor was the first person to call this a “hate crime.” Nothing draws out the race war instigators (Sharpton and Jackson) faster than when someone flies the “hate crime” flag.

Ignorance and stupidity knows no race. Hate knows no race.

Earn it everyday

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet.

quote:
quote:

excuse me sir skinny....

I don’t understand.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

That was a childish, classless, dumba$$ remark, plain and simple.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Well spoken, SFL. Evil has no color.

And dude is NOT insane. This was completely premeditated. He sat with them for an hour before committing the crime. Plenty of opportunity to walk out and re-think his plan.

Heard this on the radio this morning. Truly horrendous My heart goes out to the victims of this senseless crime of hate.

I just hope the only tax payers money that is spent is for a quick trial and quicker death sentence and carried out fast. You can’t understand a person like this and they have no place in society or incarcerated. I’d gladly pull the trigger and face my maker with a clear heart.

quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart
quote:
quote:

excuse me sir skinny....

I don’t understand.

how so?

skinny questions the “get”? Sure, I don’t get why someone walks into a church and shoots innocent people. How is that uncalled for? I change it to I don’t “understand” , and some of you twist it completely around.

Call it what you want, hate crime/non hate crime, the fact that a white man shot and killed 9 black folks in a predominantly black church, will be troubling for race relations . Go attack the media if you don’t think hate was involved.

It made me sick to my stomach when I heard that. It’s a dang shame that nobody in that church had a handgun and took out the wacko.

The media and race baiters will milk this for all they can get. Makes me sick. Al will show up before the day is over and stir up the town good.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

How do any of you projecting the racial aspect know that is what it was about? The shooter went in and sat with them for an hour before he started shooting according to reports. I doubt a person who is full of hate for black people is going to sit down with them for an hour listening to them talk about Jesus.

It doesn’t matter whether it is base on skin or religion. It’s a hate crime whenever a person pulls out a gun and starts shooting unarmed people. I’ve never heard of a “love” crime. Bolbie’s trying to stir the flames through ignorance and sensationalism.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

excuse me sir skinny....

I don’t understand.

how so?

skinny questions the “get”? Sure, I don’t get why someone walks into a church and shoots innocent people. How is that uncalled for? I change it to I don’t “understand” , and some of you twist it completely around.

Call it what you want, hate crime/non hate crime, the fact that a white man shot and killed 9 black folks in a predominantly black church, will be troubling for race relations . Go attack the media if you don’t think hate was involved.

Oh, I think I understand your poor communication now. You are asking me if I "approve" of your changing from not "getting it" to saying I "don't understand"? I thought you were asking me if I approved of the ch
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

excuse me sir skinny....

I don’t understand.

how so?

I wasn’t twisting anything; I was just responding to what you said.

This situation will indeed be bad for race relations, but that’s because the media will run it into the ground. However, would this be any

THE ACT IS SO EVIL.Feed that f-er to the sharks.

Pioneer 197sf