Black church horror

I’m thinking the shooter must have had some professional training somewhere, maybe ex-military. The police did not report what kind of weapon was used, but it almost had to be a hand gun if he was in the church for an hour. He managed to kill 9 people, not wound them, but kill them. And you know after the first shot was fired the place turned into bedlam inside. It takes a person with some practice and experience to do that. Usually in these situations, more people are wounded than killed. This man knew what he was doing.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Oh, I think I understand your poor communication now.

Somebody said on here recently, and I forget who, but they were good words…

“Don’t communicate in a manner to be understood, communicate in a manner that you cannot be misunderstood”

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Y’all should really just watch the news and stop speculating…unfortunately, this was a “hate” crime and there is a very bad racial aspect…the shooter told the victims and survivors that “they” were taking over “our” country and raping “our” women…as reported by a survivor to Sen. Pinckney’s cousin (who was interviewed on TV).

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/charleston-church-gunman-sat-hour-attack-article-1.2262222

Next time you come in, come heavy, or not at all…

quote:
Y'all should really just watch the news and stop speculating

Why? The news reports are pure speculation too. I speculate they will have his sorry azz in jail before the day is over.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Could be race related, but no mentally stable bigot is going to walk into a church and massacre people. 100% mental instability. I’ll take that “speculation” all day long…

Again, I am going to speculate that:

1. He was mentally unstable\insane
  2. People that know him will report that he has said some really disturbing things in the past 6 months and thought he “needed help” but nobody took him seriously.
  3. Mainstream and social media portrayals of racism and hate crime events set him off.
quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry
quote:
Y'all should really just watch the news and stop speculating

Why? The news reports are pure speculation too. I speculate they will have his sorry azz in jail before the day is over.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

One of the survivors talked to Sen. Pinckney’s cousin about what she heard the shooter say…how in the hell is that speculation?

I would love it if SWAT put 9 bullets in him.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Could be race related, but no mentally stable bigot is going to walk into a church and massacre people. 100% mental instability. I’ll take that “speculation” all day long…

I would agree that mental problems (not rising to the level of insanity, that’s very, very rare) play a large role in crimes such as this. But I don’t think it’s as categorical as you say. There is pure evil out there…sane, not mentally ill, pure evil.

quote:
Originally posted by Warbler
quote:

I would agree that mental problems (not rising to the level of insanity, that’s very, very rare) play a large role in crimes such as this. But I don’t think it’s as categorical as you say. There is pure evil out there…sane, not mentally ill, pure evil.

Maybe I am not using the term to it's clinical definition of "insanity", but in my mind, if you are "mentally unstable" enough to believe that people are taking over the country and "raping our women" and then massacre 9 people in cold blood, then your reality might be a bit distorted.
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe I am not using the term to it's clinical definition of "insanity", but in my mind, if you are "mentally unstable" enough to believe that people are taking over the country and "raping our women" and then massacre 9 people in cold blood, then your reality might be a bit distorted.

No doubt, but I thought you were saying, in essence, that something this horrible can only be perpetrated by a mentally unstable person…I’m saying that, yes, I think that is true a lot of the time, but not always…b/c there are some folks out there who are totally “sane” but just pure evil

quote:
Originally posted by Slowpoke

That is no justice.I think there are some very large black men that would love to spend some time with him at the Al Cannon detention center.

Most likely they will find him,a standoff will happen,the coward punk will shoot himself in the head.

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I’m thinking the shooter must have had some professional training somewhere, maybe ex-military. The police did not report what kind of weapon was used, but it almost had to be a hand gun if he was in the church for an hour. He managed to kill 9 people, not wound them, but kill them. And you know after the first shot was fired the place turned into bedlam inside. It takes a person with some practice and experience to do that. Usually in these situations, more people are wounded than killed. This man knew what he was doing.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Or maybe a fully-automatic?

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Well here you go - pretty much takes away all speculation about the motive.

“I have to do this. You rape our women and you’re taking over our country”: Chilling words of race-hate gunman, 21, as he reloaded while shooting dead NINE people at historic South Carolina black church

Apparently this were his words.

quote:

No doubt, but I thought you were saying, in essence, that something this horrible can only be perpetrated by a mentally unstable person…I’m saying that, yes, I think that is true a lot of the time, but not always…b/c there are some folks out there who are totally “sane” but just pure evil

Fair enough. And you are correct about understanding my statement. I just don't think that "evil" and sociopathic or pyschopathic behavior are mutually exclusive though.
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by Slowpoke

That is no justice.I think there are some very large black men that would love to spend some time with him at the Al Cannon detention center.

Most likely they will find him,a standoff will happen,the coward punk will shoot himself in the head.

At one point in my life I would have said the same thing. Now I know to do this would be stooping to the criminals level. A quick bullet to the head and let God be the judge. Nothing we or big bubba could do to him will equal the eternal (**()ation he will get with the devil. That is if God decides it.

Y’all help me out. Isn’t there a passage in the bible that states something like “you can not judge him here on earth send him to me” ?

My prayers go out to the families and also to the authorities to catch this piece of trash before he can do any more harm to our society.

I also speculate that this guy was a gun supporter and wanted to see a mass shooting that didn’t fit “gun grabbers” agenda. Handgun, not scary black military rifle. Reloaded 5 times, not walk in with 30 rounds in a magazine and unload. Gonna be hard for the “gun grabbers” to spin this.

And I don’t think he was professional, if he reloaded 5 times, that’s a minimum of 35 shots, and could be upwards of 60-70 depending on the gun used.

No doubt in my mind it was a hate crime. No doubt in my mind that he is mentally ill. No doubt in my mind that he will end up dead. No doubt in my mind that Sharpton and his minions will reap profits off of this.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Dylan Storm Roof, 21yo, 5’9", 120lbs. 2000 Hyundai Elantra GS, dark in color.

Skinny little bastard with crazy eyes, reminds you of the nutbag that shot up the school.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

I have a photo of him via a LE bulletin. He looks like the guy from Full Metal Jacket…something not right about him.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

This is the suspect in Emanuel AME Church massacre last night. Do any of you guys know him or his Facebook friends? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009674437955

Never Satisfied
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Never-Satisfied-Fishing-and-Cruising/199406440221361

I received this in an Email this morning and it’s kind of prophetic! What could have troubled this young man, so much, that he had to do something so horrific?

We all Need a Tree!

I hired a plumber to help me restore an old farmhouse, and after he had just finished a rough first day on the job: a flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his electric drill quit and his ancient one ton truck refused to start.

While I drove him home, he sat in stony silence. On arriving, he invited me in to meet his family. As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands. When opening the door he underwent an amazing transformation… His face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss.

Afterward he walked me to the car. We passed the tree and my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him about what I had seen him do earlier.

‘Oh, that’s my trouble tree,’ he replied ‘I know I can’t help having troubles on the job, but one thing’s for sure, those troubles don’t belong in the house with my wife and the children… So I just hang them up on the tree every night when I come home and ask God to take care of them. Then in the morning I pick them up again.’ ‘Funny thing is,’ he smiled,’ when I come out in the morning to pick ‘em up, there aren’t nearly as many as I remember hanging up the night before.’