Black church horror

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150618/PC16/150619404#content

I just don’t understand this whole race thing and the media and the politicians. To me, there is only one race, the human race, and we all share this world together. Instead of reporting that this nut case shot and killed 9 good people at a bible study group, they report that "a white man shot and killed 9 black people in a church in an apparent racist hate crime, this shortly following a white police officer shooting an unarmed black man last month ".

He may have well had racial motivations. But it’s the same crime and act of insanity, no matter what color anybody is, or was. It’s like they want to incite the different colors to fight each other. Gives them more news to report I reckon. Pizzes me off.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by hanapaa

This is the suspect in Emanuel AME Church massacre last night. Do any of you guys know him or his Facebook friends? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009674437955

Never Satisfied
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Never-Satisfied-Fishing-and-Cruising/199406440221361

Just a few observations:

1. Kid has 83 friends. Why is that weird? Either he has no friends, which is weird, or he just got started on Facebook which is also abnormal for a 21 year old.
  2. Added a friend TODAY??? Means he has access to a computer or phone (phone trackable by police)
  3. Recently added black friends. This is odd given the witness testimony.

How in the heck could a sane man even think he could get away with something like that? You’d have to have a death wish to even consider it. He’ll be lucky to be alive tomorrow. It’s real hard to hide in today’s world. Everybody on the street has his picture on their cell phone.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I received this in an Email this morning and it’s kind of prophetic! What could have troubled this young man, so much, that he had to do something so horrific?

We all Need a Tree!

I hired a plumber to help me restore an old farmhouse, and after he had just finished a rough first day on the job: a flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his electric drill quit and his ancient one ton truck refused to start.

While I drove him home, he sat in stony silence. On arriving, he invited me in to meet his family. As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands. When opening the door he underwent an amazing transformation… His face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss.

Afterward he walked me to the car. We passed the tree and my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him about what I had seen him do earlier.

‘Oh, that’s my trouble tree,’ he replied ‘I know I can’t help having troubles on the job, but one thing’s for sure, those troubles don’t belong in the house with my wife and the children… So I just hang them up on the tree every night when I come home and ask God to take care of them. Then in the morning I pick them up again.’ ‘Funny thing is,’ he smiled,’ when I come out in the morning to pick ‘em up, there aren’t nearly as many as I remember hanging up the night before.’

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

How in the heck could a sane man even think he could get away with something like that? You’d have to have a death wish to even consider it. He’ll be lucky to be alive tomorrow. It’s real hard to hide in today’s world.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

One of the traits of a psychopath is that they avoid injury to themselves at all costs. I bet that they apprehend him alive. He'll come out crawling out of a crawl space from under someone's porch with his hands behind his head.

And then an hour later, there will be facebook race baiting propaganda comparing him to the arrest\shooting of Walter Scott. Something along the lines of how this dangerous white kid was apprehended alive… Vicious cycle…

And it looks like he drove down there from Cola, to do this!

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by hanapaa

This is the suspect in Emanuel AME Church massacre last night. Do any of you guys know him or his Facebook friends? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009674437955

Never Satisfied
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Never-Satisfied-Fishing-and-Cruising/199406440221361

Just a few observations:

1. Kid has 83 friends. Why is that weird? Either he has no friends, which is weird, or he just got started on Facebook which is also abnormal for a 21 year old.
  2. Added a friend TODAY??? Means he has access to a computer or phone (phone trackable by police)
  3. Recently added black friends. This is odd given the witness testimony.

This is one of his friends photos…

My God, Obama, is supposed to speak within the hour! I’ll bet that will unite us!

They caught the rotten f-cker in Shelby NC

I read somewhere that his father recently gave him a .45, but it wasn’t confirmed that this was the weapon used. The worst concern I have most of all is that this guy is still on the street… Until he is aprehended, no one is safe, regardless of skin color. I hope they get him soon!! In the meantime, thoughts and prayers go out to all involved!!

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

I read somewhere that his father recently gave him a .45, but it wasn’t confirmed that this was the weapon used. The worst concern I have most of all is that this guy is still on the street… Until he is aprehended, no one is safe, regardless of skin color. I hope they get him soon!! In the meantime, thoughts and prayers go out to all involved!!

As poly ball pointed out, they caught him in NC.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article24856135.html

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article24856135.html

Apparently in Shelby, NC of all places.

Pioneer 197sf

I know living close to downtown, I feel better he’s been caught. What a terrible, terrible tragedy.

The media is notorious for pulling the race card, but sometimes you have to call it like it is. Yes, people are people, there shouldn’t be a distinction, but when a white guy goes into a black church, and guns them down while cursing them for their race, to deny it is racial is silly. The media didn’t make that up. Someone is allowed to be both mentally sick, and racist.

Fred, I believe the scripture you are referring to is Numbers 35:31, God says you shall take no SATISFACTION(penalty) for the life of a murderer. (Only God can redeem).

Some interpret that to mean God is saying “send him to me”, especially Pastor Arnold Murray on the Shepherds Chapel Network. Do you watch that network any??? I have been looking for people who watch that network to share with.

Also, 1John 3:15 says no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.(only God can give him eternal life, no man can remit a murderers sins, but can remit other’s sins) John 20:23.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

I know living close to downtown, I feel better he’s been caught. What a terrible, terrible tragedy.

The media is notorious for pulling the race card, but sometimes you have to call it like it is. Yes, people are people, there shouldn’t be a distinction, but when a white guy goes into a black church, and guns them down while cursing them for their race, to deny it is racial is silly. The media didn’t make that up. Someone is allowed to be both mentally sick, and racist.

I guess the thought is "what's the point?" Why does race make it important? Why even give the gunman his glory?

From what we know so far, it sure smells like a “hate crime”, but honestly, does classifying it that way make it any better for the victims? To me, this kind of classification broods more hate and more hate crimes. Why add more fuel to the fire? Why would someone acknowledging help the situation? I can only see how it would make things worse.

quote:

I figured they’d have him by noon.

quote:
there shouldn't be a distinction, but when a white guy goes into a black church, and guns them down while cursing them for their race, to deny it is racial is silly. The media didn't make that up

Agree, he must have had some racial motivation, as well as being a nut case, but to use that one man to stir up a community that is already unstable is my problem. All white people aren’t against blacks, all black people aren’t against whites, but the media and politicians will use this as a wedge between the 2, further dividing and creating more tension. They make it worse, not better.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Check the flags on his jacket on Facebook… true nut job racist…hope he burns for his crimes…

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-HT Bugbuster

whats with the patches on his jacket in that FB photo?This from CNN.

Police were searching for information about Roof. A picture of him on social media showed him wearing a jacket with what appear to be the flags of apartheid-era South Africa and nearby Rhodesia, a former British colony that was ruled by a white minority until it became independent in 1980 and changed its name to Zimbabwe.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/DylannRoof?src=hash

Only took people about a minute before they starting calling the Shelby cops racist for taking him alive as opposed to unarmed black men being shot by police.

The license plate on the front of his car is a Confederate States of America plate. Dad just bought him a .45 in April and he was arrested for trespassing at a church there. Probably wanted to do it then, but either couldn’t find anyone, or got scared. Little punk coward is gonna fry, but will likely be taken out prior to trial. In the south I doubt we will let another James Holmes scenario drag out.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115