Boycott PayPal and Apple

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

And for the record, my daughter is small in stature, but would kick their ass, and probably yours.

RBF

Did she fight MMA just like you?

May all your favorite bands stay together…

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:

And for the record, my daughter is small in stature, but would kick their ass, and probably yours.

RBF

Did she fight MMA just like you?

May all your favorite bands stay together…

Naw, she is a softball catcher… Started Varsity last year as a 7th grader. Really small girl… 5’2" and about a buck… Tuff as nails and really pretty…Looks alot like her Daddy…

When you take on some of these Charlotte area girls and have to protect the plate with your body even when you are half their size… You gotta have some cojones… But, I am glad she doesn’t…

RBF

Lee Bright sponsored an identical bill as HB2 here in South Carolina last week. Regardless of the outcome, if I find an adult male entering a restroom with my teenage daughter, one of us is in for a bad day!

…Politicians aren’t the “Oldest Profession”, but the results are still the same.

When they come for my guns and ammo. I plan on giving them the ammo. first!

quote:
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

Lee Bright sponsored an identical bill as HB2 here in South Carolina last week. Regardless of the outcome, if I find an adult male entering a restroom with my teenage daughter, one of us is in for a bad day!

…Politicians aren’t the “Oldest Profession”, but the results are still the same.

My point exactly… Now with the new law by entering to protect her, you would be in violation of HB2. We don’t need anymore meaningless laws on the books…

We should scrap them all and come back to a “Reasonable Person” form of judicial process versus trying to cover every niche bad act, and caulk it with a Law…

RBF

“My point exactly… Now with the new law by entering to protect her, you would be in violation of HB2.”

I’m not so sure about that? The way I read HB2, it simply nullifies, and prevents future legislation, by Liberal leaning, activist, mayors, and county councils, from passing laws that defy common decency and sense.
HB2 is gender specific as to “you” are, in the eyes of the law, bound to the gender specified on your birth certificate. If not, you are the one in violation. Again, if the above scenario evolves, I’ll take justice into my own hands, and let a judge or jury sort out the details later.

Lee(not so bright)Bright has introduced the bill, because re-election time is nearing. Its all about fundraising and he’s got to make sure he gets his pat on the back from the conservative right.

https://twitter.com/peewithlee

quote:

“My point exactly… Now with the new law by entering to protect her, you would be in violation of HB2.”

I’m not so sure about that? The way I read HB2, it simply nullifies, and prevents future legislation, by Liberal leaning, activist, mayors, and county councils, from passing laws that defy common decency and sense.
HB2 is gender specific as to “you” are, in the eyes of the law, bound to the gender specified on your birth certificate. If not, you are the one in violation. Again, if the above scenario evolves, I’ll take justice into my own hands, and let a judge or jury sort out the details later.

What was the impetus for passing the law? Haven’t heard of all the restroom shenanigans in NC that would have created the momentum to create a useless bill??

What gives?

Tranny alert; Bruce Jenner is coming to town and holding hands with RuPaul… Hold on to your Daughters… them boyz are freaks…

What if a Tranny that LOOKs just like a Dude walks into the girls restroom and they all freak out, but yet, it’s a girl?? Then there will be an arrest of a Trany going into the right restroom…

For Pete’s sake, people are going into the room to piss or take a dump, nothing more, nothing less…

RBF

quote:
quote:

What was the impetus for passing the law? Haven’t heard of all the restroom shenanigans in NC that would have created the momentum to create a useless bill??

What gives?

Tranny alert; Bruce Jenner is coming to town and holding hands with RuPaul… Hold on to your Daughters… them boyz are freaks…

What if a Tranny that LOOKs just like a Dude walks into the girls restroom and they all freak out, but yet, it’s a girl?? Then there will be an arrest of a Trany going into the right restroom…

For Pete’s sake, people are going into the room to piss or take a dump, nothing more, nothing less…

RBF

No problem here my friend, I guess I’m just not ready to turn over the love and security I have for my daughter to an ambiguous definition

This makes me glad that I don’t have young children. Personally I don’t care what or who is peeing next to me. Makes no matter. The 3 bathrooms in my house are all transgender. They are just one holers though so each has to take their turn.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
For Pete's sake, people are going into the room to piss or take a dump, nothing more, nothing less..

RBF

Hahaha apparently you have never been in one of the bar restrooms in the city of charleston late night! Not what the room was intended for…

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats
“Praise the lord and pass the ammunition” -Howell Forgy

I think it’s funny how many people hate big government, think there’s too many laws, but can’t see how silly this is. They’re literally legislating a law that creates issues. Previously, there wasn’t an issue.

I don’t agree with the premise of using a restroom based on a feeling. I believe you should use the restroom marked in the same manner as your birth certificate.

http://www.youngcons.com/man-undresses-in-womens-locker-room-cites-states-gender-identity-law/

First ever workplace violence incident, Wounded Knee,SD.

Ask one of Jerry Sandusky’s victims where many of the rapes took place. Sexual Predators are everywhere.

Edisto,…There was a problem. This law was simply undoing the law Charlotte enacted, allowing me to use the women’s room.

quote:
Originally posted by Redstripe

Ask one of Jerry Sandusky’s victims where many of the rapes took place. Sexual Predators are everywhere.

It happened to boys in the boy's locker room...how is that relevant?

When I see threads like this, it makes me glad that I just pee at the mail box as I am checking my mail…

My favorite part about this debate is the straight guys who think that chicks with dicks peeing all over the toilet seat in the women’s room is acceptable if that’s what it takes to make them feel pretty.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

When I see threads like this, it makes me glad that I just pee at the mail box as I am checking my mail…

That’s legal under HB2 because it’s a “male” box…

Now, the checking your “male” part may cause some issues…

RBF

Edisto…Perps come in all ages, sizes, etc. They also each have different and disgusting things that get them off Jared Fogles sick azzz liked 10/12 year old girls. I guess it would give sickos like that cart blanc to be close to their prey where they are venerable. Just the way I see it. Obviously there are plenty of people that are A OK with it.

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

The 3 bathrooms in my house are all transgender.

Wait, you have bathrooms for transgenders? What do the "Cisgenders" use in your house?

Ha ha… Just messing with you…

PS, did you guys even know what a “Cisgender” was? I had to look it up…