Boycott PayPal and Apple

quote:
Originally posted by Redstripe

Edisto…Perps come in all ages, sizes, etc. They also each have different and disgusting things that get them off Jared Fogles sick azzz liked 10/12 year old girls. I guess it would give sickos like that cart blanc to be close to their prey where they are venerable. Just the way I see it. Obviously there are plenty of people that are A OK with it.

The liberals will tell you that Jared cannot help it. He was "born that way" and you should accept him for who he is... It's not like anyone "chooses" to be a pedophile!!!

Cisgender…sad we have to come up with a word for normal so we don’t upset the abnormal.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Cisgender…sad we have to come up with a word for normal so we don’t upset the abnormal.

I had to google it… sad is one word that comes to mind. :roll_eyes:

I’m so confused for the abnormal crowd. Crazy times we live in.

“Cisgender is a term for someone who has a gender identity that aligns with what they were assigned at birth. The term was created for referring to “non-transgender” people without alienating transgender people.”

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67 "Cisgender is a term for someone who has a gender identity that aligns with what they were assigned at birth. The term was created for referring to "non-transgender" people without alienating transgender people."

What a weird world we live in. “Oh NOOOOO!!! Someone was OFFFEEEENNNNDDDED. Call the trauma counselors.” Who are the parents that are raising these delicate little freaks?

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Looks like Target is all in for Manshe bathrooms

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/04/11/university-of-toronto-learns-why-mandatory-unisex-bathrooms-are-a-bad-idea/

Univ. of Toronto having second thoughts…but liberals are never wrong

First ever workplace violence incident, Wounded Knee,SD.

Not that I care either way really but the kinks need to be worked out with anything new. And this isn’t the first time a guy has ever filmed a girl showereing. It’s probably best to leave things as they were. Especially since Americans are so uptight about their bodies.

First, Most, Biggest

quote:
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Looks like Target is all in for Manshe bathrooms

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/04/11/university-of-toronto-learns-why-mandatory-unisex-bathrooms-are-a-bad-idea/

Univ. of Toronto having second thoughts…but liberals are never wrong

Any Man that shops at Target should be considered a Woman…

RBF

Are some of you trying to carry on a conversation with Dickandbeerbreath? I put him on the ignore list a long time ago and it’s been nice!!!

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

Nah, can’t see a word he/she says. Kind of nice.

quote:
Originally posted by Great White

Not that I care either way really but the kinks need to be worked out with anything new. And this isn’t the first time a guy has ever filmed a girl showereing. It’s probably best to leave things as they were. Especially since Americans are so uptight about their bodies.

First, Most, Biggest

:question: kinks need to be worked out?

I’m not uptight with my body, as a matter of fact I’ve showered with a passel of men. Walked on a few nude beaches in my youth and stripped down to go for a swim. That said, if I knew I was among queers or children it would not have happened.

While this is most certainly not the first time a perverted “man” has filmed a girl in the restroom, let’s not give them a loop hole to further their perverseness. Like you said, best if we leave things as they are.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Everything was fine until the LGBT community in Charlotte decided they needed a special law saying that if you felt like a woman that day, then you should use the ladies room. The NC house law came after this.

quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

Are some of you trying to carry on a conversation with Dickandbeerbreath? I put him on the ignore list a long time ago and it’s been nice!!!

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

Although “ignored”, I am still on some people’s mind since they make an effort to post about RBF even when they ignore RBF…

However, RBF does have that affect on Women…

RBF

“So, let’s hoist them high, and drink 'm dry, because sure as hell we’re gonna die.”

I don’t ignore you. I got this crazy nutcracker staring over my shoulder :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I don’t ignore you. I got this crazy nutcracker staring over my shoulder :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I find it difficult to understand anyone putting someone on “Ignore”…

I like to hear others rants, positions, dumbassness. It does take a weak minded person to not be able to just ignore the old school way.

Now, they aren’t able without the help of technology. Sad, but true…

RBF

“So, let’s hoist them high, and drink 'm dry, because sure as hell we’re gonna die.”

quote:
I find it difficult to understand anyone putting someone on "Ignore"..

I like to hear others rants, positions, dumbassness. It does take a weak minded person to not be able to just ignore the old school way.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

I agree completely. Never used that feature myself. I like to hear everyone’s point of view no matter if I agree with it or not. It takes all of us to make the world go round and it would be very dam dull if we all thought the same about everything. If nothing else, know thy enemy.

I aint got to like it and I aint got to read it, and I aint got to reply to it, but I like all the different points of view. Sometimes some of yall even get me to change my mind on a subject, or to think harder about something, or teach me something I didn’t know. I trust my brain as a filter and don’t need an Ignore button.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry
quote:
I find it difficult to understand anyone putting someone on "Ignore"..

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

I agree completely. Never used that feature myself. I like to hear everyone’s point of view no matter if I agree with it or not. It takes all of us to make the world go round and it would be very dam dull if we all thought the same about everything. If nothing else, know thy enemy.

I aint got to like it and I aint got to read it, and I aint got to reply to it, but I like all the different points of view. Sometimes some of yall even get me to change my mind on a subject, or to think harder about something, or teach me something I didn’t know. I trust my brain as a filter and don’t need an Ignore button.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Amen. I got a brain filter… working on the mouth one…

RBF

My mouth filter is often weaker than my brain filter. Been working on that:smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

There is a whole lotta good guys out there…

Know them as people. not outcasts…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nblf7Yw4jys

RBF

I’m classy 2% of the time…

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

There is a whole lotta good guys out there…

Know them as people. not outcasts…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nblf7Yw4jys

RBF

Take a look at about 57sec. When Elton says… I know you are not…

RBF