Broken Foot

Bentley out with a broken foot…Coots got their wish

Heard it was unknown when he was “injured”… I’ll bet his fellow teammates jumped his azz in the locker room and made sure something was broken so he couldn’t play anymore!!.. Or theory #2, no broken foot, just the narrative they are pushing so fans don’t think his inability to be a decent QB isn’t the reason he is being benched?

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

There are plenty of views online of when the injury occurred. NC player’s knee to the ankle area at the end of the game.

“You don’t always know where you stand till you know that you won’t run away.” ~Slipknot

But wait, there’s more…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtCf7JwPV0Y

and then…
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27572162/south-carolina-qb-bentley-undergo-surgery

Don’t get me wrong here, I don’t wish anything bad on him or any player, it just seems odd… I wonder if the 2 backups will look half as good as they did sat against bama? Maybe bama is already tired from their first 2 games though so who knows. Any team can lose any game any given day, right?

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

USC has no chance of winning against Bama. But I hope the new QB has a good game to build on.

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8

USC has no chance of winning against Bama. But I hope the new QB has a good game to build on.

No chance? Like 0.0?

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:

No chance? Like 0.0?

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Shock the world. It’s on tape.

quote:

I was there the last time Bama came to Billy Brice…

I just hope we can stay competitive for at least the first half.

I’ll be there Saturday, no where else I’d rather be.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:

I was there the last time Bama came to Billy Brice…

I just hope we can stay competitive for at least the first half.

I’ll be there Saturday, no where else I’d rather be.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Well Duke held them scoreless for an entire half… so there’s that…

Is no one else wondering when or where Jake hurt his foot? Clearly he was walking around fine directly after the game? No limping or favoring it of any sort…

Think he punted a locker, maybe?

Personally, I think Carolina will hold their own for a while then that SEC tiredness will catch up to em, you know, gauntlet and all.

Fishing Nerd

The injury occurred at the end of the UNC game when he was tackled. A UNC defender’s knee came down on the outside of his ankle.

I thought it was pretty convenient as well but there have since been several camera angles showing when the injury occurred. Fairly certain he had surgery on Tuesday.

“You don’t always know where you stand till you know that you won’t run away.” ~Slipknot

Right, that’s what I read as well… but when I searched for a vid of the play I found the vid I posted on the 9th. Like I said, I don’t wish injury on anyone, it just all seems so convenient, like you said…

Fishing Nerd

I think if it were truly an excuse to bench Bentley for Hilinski, this “injury” wouldn’t have been deemed “season ending” and they wouldn’t have went so far as to fake “surgery.” I think some of y’all are putting a little too much effort into the conspiracy theory gig.

Lol… do you have a link to the video s you referenced from the many angles where the dude lands on his foot? No one says it didnt happen. Only that it is "convenient "… your word, not mine, I only agreed

I would just like to see it. He11, I think it’s a blessing is disguise at this point

Fishing Nerd

I said I thought it was pretty convenient until I saw a picture of the moment the injury occurred.

I saw a clip as they were walking off the field. It looked to me like he was favoring it a little. Anyway, not my QB, not my problem. I hope he heals fully and quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtCf7JwPV0Y

That’s not really what a season ending injury looks like to me? But I’m not an orthopedic surgeon.