BUILDING A HOUSE: New Appliances

Casablanca got their start using Emerson motors, and likely other manufacturers support as well. I still think Emerson makes the best motor out there. You pay for it though. They start around $400.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Wire your house for audio in different rooms…

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

skinneej, why are you buying a dishwasher! I thought when a man got married, he automatically got one till death do you part! :wink::face_with_head_bandage:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

skinneej, why are you buying a dishwasher! I thought when a man got married, he automatically got one till death do you part! :wink::face_with_head_bandage:

I had to choose between washing dishes and the "boobies option". I picked boobies.

Should have stepped it up a little and picked one with the boobies and pots and pan cycle:smiley:

Easy is on a roll lately.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Easy is on a roll lately.

Most certainly!
quote:

Should have stepped it up a little and picked one with the boobies and pots and pan cycle:smiley:

I went with the “salary” option…

boobies > dishwasher

7cs, have you ever felt that

quote:

I was wrestling in high school and a guy put me in the pretzel hold. Supposedly no one had escaped it. I wiggled my head til I could see a little and his balls were right in front of my face, so I bit them. Well, they were mine, but I got out of that pretzel hold.

quote:
I wiggled my head til I could see a little and his balls were right in front of my face, so I bit them. Well, they were mine, but I got out of that pretzel hold.

I reckon you did [:0] That’s funny right there :smiley: But whatever it takes works for me.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I’m speechless. You bit your own balls.

Seriously, I’m really laughing out loud!

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

That’s something the Pod, would never admit to doing, even if he was drunk, when he did it! And he has never done it again:face_with_head_bandage:

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I’m speechless. You bit your own balls.

Just one more reason why you want a dependable ice maker!!!
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Wire your house for audio in different rooms…

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

I would never use the audio.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:

I was wrestling in high school and a guy put me in the pretzel hold. Supposedly no one had escaped it. I wiggled my head til I could see a little and his balls were right in front of my face, so I bit them. Well, they were mine, but I got out of that pretzel hold.

I really wish I could claim this, but I just took an old joke and massaged it to fit Easy’s meme. I do still laugh when I hear it.

OK Hillary! Don’t try to spin it now that the cat’s out of the bag! Ain’t no, (I misspoke) or I was taken out of context BS[:0]