Bunches of possums

Sman
I tried to Google it and couldn’t find anything. What is a coon cuff

1 Like

They make a trap for a coon that looks like a tin can. You put smelly bait at the bottom and when he reaches in to get it, he can’t get his hand out. Like chinese finger cuffs. you had as a kid Are you allowed to say that these days?

The armadillos have definitely migrated. They are everywhere now. Kill all that you can.

images

Brutal, but effective.

Theres no relocating, as you must dispatch the coon to retrieve the cuff.

Raccoons are the democrats of the woods. Always want to take something that someone else worked hard for.

2 Likes

It’s very easy to remove a coon alive from any trap if you have some decent hand strength and a pair of welding gloves.Just pin him down with a rake and grab by the scruff of the neck. I know you can do it after using that 24oz Estwing all them years.haha. Armadillos can run fast,you better be ready when turning out the trap.Took me two shots to catch up with that one.

You right sman… Armadillos can run up to 30mph…

OTC
Try searching dog proof raccoon trap.That Duke trap works good also.

sman … found it

Say hello to my little friend

The Right Wing Radicals will take their propaganda to every forum on CF if admin don’t put a stop to it. Mentioned having members moderate for admin, but didn’t want the job. I personally think he’s lobby hard for that role

That possum looks like a radical Dem to me!

Get those welding gloves out and show us how…

I double dare you

Possums eat dead things . Don’t let one bite you!!

1 Like

No need for gloves with a possum.Some of my iron worker pals will grab a coon without gloves.They always called us millwrights pussys when we worked the shutdown.In fact everyone was a wimp according to them.haha good ole boys though

So, when is it going to show up in the “What I Just Ate” topic…

1 Like

Haha,never ate a possum, I just turned him loose back in the bay.Like Natch said,they eat dead things and leftover dog food.haha

1 Like

Bet it wouldn’t eat my MIL’s cooking…

1 Like

Thats pretty manly

sman is sometimes a trickster… Prolly shot it before he picked it up…

1 Like