Bunches of possums

When I was growing up my grandpa would pen up a possum and feed it sweet potato’s and turnips. I’m glad I was not at their house the night they cooked it

You might as well go bear-handed.
I don’t think that welding glove would stop them teeth.
I baited both of my traps tonight. See if I have any friends in the morning.

Lots of truth to this as it may also create a false sense of security kinda like cheap condoms…

1 Like

They’re not as social as raccoons. I know of a dead tree where I hunt that has about 10 in it. I used to put out a pan of water to watch them washing hands while I was deer hunting

No Welding gloves will not stop them making it to flesh. Also it will not keep a squirrel from biting through them and into bone. Like EF, I know some things too.

Hey OTC, I’m surprised you didn’t see any Armadillo’s while you were working up here? I see them as road kill, all over hwy. 418, and Neely Ferry rd. all the way to Waterloo.

The welding gloves are just to keep them from scratching you.Your firm grip keeps the teeth away.haha I feel like a tough guy around you guys. I wish y’all could have known some of the fellas in my crew and seen the things they did.Swell bunch of guys , I can’t believe I’m the last one.

1 Like

I’ve seen armadillos far north as murrells inlet taking a nap on the side of the road.

Fred. You talking from experience about the squirrel.

I used to raise Norwegian dwarf rabbits. Bit me on the thumb through the nail to the Bone.

All right this is the Carnage from the other night.

I had a crab pot behind it a shovel into the ground pushing it against the house and the rake jammed between the shovel and cage.

I’m sure that was a raccoon.

Reset it tonight…Steak it with a couple pieces of rebar.

A little fellow…

1 Like

Put the sman snatch on 'em

1 Like

Yea, it was a squirrel. Had him like Sman said by the neck. I should have broke it but was in a situation with many around that wanted to see it released. As I was letting it go the little bugger did basically the same to me as your rabbit, just past my fingernail, and into bone on my pointer finger.

1 Like