Buying A New Boat !!! Any Intel ????

I can fit that in a medium flat rate box. Two to three days $10.25 Signature confirmation is free, signature required is $2 more

Airbus , you have restored my faith in the human race , people can still smile ,laugh and have fun . Hope you find the boat just right for you ! oh and you can take me fishing anytime or come upstate and I’ll take you .

IMO, of the names mentioned above, a Cape Horn is one of the best hulls boat-for-boat you’ll be able to buy in that price range.

You give up fit and finish but get a very capable boat with good power. Resale will hold on it also- depending on your engine hours as you know.

www.scmarine.org

www.joinrfa.com

Luke 8:22-25

quote:
Originally posted by Phin

IMO, of the names mentioned above, a Cape Horn is one of the best hulls boat-for-boat you’ll be able to buy in that price range.

You give up fit and finish but get a very capable boat with good power. Resale will hold on it also- depending on your engine hours as you know.

www.scmarine.org

www.joinrfa.com

Sorry Phin, but I would have to disagree with you on that one... I rented a 24' Cape Horn in the keys about 6-8 months ago... I had to slow it down in glassy 1' seas because people were getting tossed around otherwise. I was acually dumbfounded how rough it rode... I didn't even know it was possible to design a boat to ride that rough...

26’ TWN VEE Catamaran 2011 in the classifieds Not sure if you want a CAT but, warrenties are always a plus.

Actually Irish, my family does make sweetgrass baskets and has so for over a 100 years. My name cane pole is what I like to fish with at times.

Theres always a tough guy on the other side of this keypad.

Airbus good luck, can’t offer you much help.

I’m glad he posted here. Good entertainment.

Is there any thread on All Gore’s inter web that can’t turn into a pizzing match…???.. ha ha

Redstripe, post it one more time. DA

http://www.thehulltruth.com/boat-commercial-classifieds-marine-services/478470-32-regulator-salvage.html

This may be a good option for you. Needs new power, electronics, wiring, cleaning of the fuel tanks. They are pushing for 25k, but I dont think that is realistic. 15k for the hull and another 45k in motors, electronics, etc. would put you close to your number.

Good lead… Looks like it sold… I bought a sinker before got it all up to speed. Guy that bought it has put over 500 more hours on the motor with no problems

I’m going to catch heck but; Anyone want to buy a 2005 218cc Sailfish with a 225 4stroke Yamaha less than 300 hours??

Second that. 24 cape horn will pound you, still an awesome boat though. I just bought a boat that is a way rougher ride just for the fishability. You’ll always sacrifice something with a boat, mine as well make it you’re wallet and buy a strike!

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by Phin

www.scmarine.org

www.joinrfa.com

Sorry Phin, but I would have to disagree with you on that one... I rented a 24' Cape Horn in the keys about 6-8 months ago... I had to slow it down in glassy 1' seas because people were getting tossed around otherwise. I was acually dumbfounded how rough it rode... I didn't even know it was possible to design a boat to ride that rough...

i made this up but i think it’s true

quote:
Originally posted by silky

I’m going to catch heck but; Anyone want to buy a 2005 218cc Sailfish with a 225 4stroke Yamaha less than 300 hours??

No

With rates so low, now may be the perfect time to refinance or purchase your dream home. If you are thinking about home financing give me a ring!</font id=“blue”>

Heather Leman
Direct: 843-343-8169
NMLS# 279616
hleman@primelending.com
www.shakeyourbouy.com

quote:

And why less than 300 hours?

With rates so low, now may be the perfect time to refinance or purchase your dream home. If you are thinking about home financing give me a ring!</font id=“blue”>

Heather Leman
NMLS# 279616
hleman@primelending.com
www.shakeyourbouy.com

LSK;I work all the time;and I live in the upstate,hybrid&striper-fishing just does’nt do much for me anymore,as I would rather be offshore sportfishing…

Goota say i have had some good connections on unadvertised boats… 3 possibilities already all came from a " hey my friend on charleston fishing told me that you were looking for a boat "

Thanks for the information and thanks for passing it along

Airbus,check your pm’s.something there you may be interested in.

Go on thehulltruth.com and post a looking for ad. Alot of boats for sale on there may be one from around here

quote:

I would rather be offshore sportfishing…

Me too.

If I hear of anyone looking to buy a boat that size will let ya know.

Heather Leman
NMLS# 279616
hleman@primelending.com
www.shakeyourbouy.com