C/P A MUST READ

I’M doing fine Fred. Glad I made a lasting impression on you. I see you’re still showing them you are nuts.

BOB

Oh, the ole alias deflection… Geez man, we’ve PM’d in the past, you know who I am here…

So, now you are saying you love Muslims? If you hate kid touchers you really need to start with the Christian churches… Come on man, it is clear you hate Muslims because of their religion and your beliefs are based on misconceptions… Almost every religion/scriptures have things that can be taken out of context to justify almost anything in life… My point is if you are going to blame people do it because of their actions not the religion they subscribe to as almost any of them including Christianity can give someone a sense of justification for their crimes…

RBF

Whoa dude! You say it is clear I hate Muslims but you claim not to hate Trump? Lol. Good one. Keep em coming. RBF your deflection and twisting is on a political grand scale! And that’s not a compliment :smiley:

I choose not to use the word hate… Bad for the soul… I also choose to not drop f-bombs on people…

What does me “supposedly/according to you” hating someone for political reasons have to do with you hating Muslims because of their religion? If not, then do you love Muslims and are willing to turn the other cheek, love your enemy as Jesus stated? Your voice/written word indicates a clear hate for Muslims… Why don’t you just clear things up and state explicitly you support Muslims and their religious beliefs without qualification… If not, then it is obvious you hate Muslims based on your prior statements regarding them.

RBF

C/p- So, too, is the fact that, according to Open Doors, a “staggering” 11 Christians are killed every single day around the world, on account of their faith.

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/22/when-christians-are-under-attack-muslims-and-the-left-need-to-defend-them/

Yep, and thanks for making my point…

c/p:

“On the one hand, it is a smear to suggest that 1.8 billion Muslims are to blame for the murderous bigotry of a handful of jihadi groups.”

"The tragic irony is that the mistreatment of Christians goes against both the diktats of the Quran and the life example of the Prophet Muhammad — it is therefore not just un-Islamic, but anti-Islamic. The Quran reveres Jesus as a major prophet and praises Christians as being among the “People of the Book” who “shall have their reward near their Lord. And they will have no fear, nor will they grieve.”</font id=“red”>

Prophet Muhammad offered Christians protection from persecution both in his “constitution of Medina” and his “covenant” with the monks of Mount Sinai. More recently, the Marrakesh Declaration, signed by more than 250 Muslim religious leaders, scholars, and heads of state in 2016, declares it “unconscionable to employ religion for the purpose of aggressing upon the rights” of Christians, Jews, and other minority communities in Muslim-majority nations."

RBF

How about his one Alfredo and BR-549…

https://www.christiancentury.org/article/interview/who-jesus-muslims

c/p:
“Beyond believing Jesus is one of the five elite messengers of God, Muslims believe that Jesus will return to bring justice to the world. Muslim theologians call this “the descent of Jesus” to earth. This eschatological return of Jesus is unique among the prophets of God.”

Alfredo, do yourself a favor and actually read this whole article… THEN, maybe you’ll understand…

RBF

[quote]

Yes it is obvious that you hate Trump. You taking a religious stance is really twisting my friend and I’m rather certain very insincere. Why do you continuously ask others questions that you would not answer? I support my family and friends. I have a couple of Muslim friends.

I’ve never said I was perfect and no human is. To purposely kick an “ant nest” (as you state) just to get a reaction is something that socially unaccepted, antisocial , or narcissistic people tend to do. They teach in some modern instances to just let that type of personality have there way, I don’t agree with that. Do you?

How is taking a religious stance twisting when the post is about religion? Maybe in your world of deflection, but I say it is spot on with the thread topic…

As far as the comment about purposely kicking an “ant nest”, let’s pretend that statement and the other nice things you stated towards me are true… HOW is that any different than what Drumpf does on a daily basis, and you support him blindly… Even though I would never vote for a Dem, you must agree that every single one of the Dem candidates would carry themselves better than Drumpf and not act childish as he does… No need to answer because you’ll deflect and twist with your usual partisan talking point of… “But, but, but; Obama, Clinton, blah blah blah”…

RBF

WELL RBF , YOU JUST ADMITTED NEVER DID OR NEVER WILL VOTE DEMOCRAP SO DOES IT MEAN YOU VOTE REPUB , INDEP. OR NOT AT ALL???

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

I don’t see a “tragic irony” I see murder at an average rate of 11 Christians per day. Even if you’re not religious your elders should have taught you that murder is wrong on many levels. We are not born murderers that must be taught in some fashion.

I c/p YOUR source not mine… If you don’t like what it states then perhaps you shouldn’t post it… Man you are a joke…

If you believe that people have to be taught to murder then please explain Dylan Roof who was a devout Christian?

FINALLY, who exactly taught Cain how to murder Abel since it was the first murder known in the Christian faith? Explain that one…

RBF

Can’t vote in the Repub primary like last time, so around and around we go again… Unless I see someone who displays fiscal conservatism I won’t vote… Time to cut all spending to the bone… SS, MC, military… I refuse to support passing that down to future generations and won’t support anyone who will…

RBF

IN OTHER WORDS IF JESUS DOSEN’T RUN YOU DON’T VOTE ; MAN YOU’RE ONE SAD , SAD CASE AND IMO A DISGRACE TO ALL THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE THAT PRIVLEDGE…VOTE YOUR CHOICE ,RIGHT OR WRONG, BUT VOTE !!!

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/09/16/troops-often-dont-vote-cite-obstacles-and-skepticism.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/opinion/i-fight-for-your-right-to-vote-but-i-wont-do-it-myself.html

https://taskandpurpose.com/community/dont-vote-youre-military-youre-neglecting-duty

c/p from the link just above:

"There is an unwritten code in our armed forces that those serving, especially officers, should not vote in U.S. elections. The most famous service member to follow this precedent was Gen. George C. Marshall, who served as Army chief of staff, secretary of state, and secretary of defense during World War II and the Cold War. The logic behind his decision not to vote stemmed from a desire to avoid partisan politics, because it would distract him from keeping the oath that commissioned officers take when joining their branch of service and upon every promotion, to “…support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic…”

Yep GW, when you participate in partisan politics you are biased… The old school military had it correct about staying out of partisan politics…

Want me to follow the active military folks lead and vote for Hilliary/Dem like in 2016?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/631991/voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2016-elections-by-military-service/

RBF

[quote]

I twist?! no sir that is you in major fashion. I have never BLINDLY supported Trump. a lie by rbf. Speculation on your part and what YOU consider childish. I think all the Dems are Childish. Just watch any debate. Oh I’ll answer, and won’t twist and be insincere like yourself.

So show my deflection. You can’t unless you twist some more. It’s cold out this morning, wrap up if you go out. Don’t want you to catch a cold. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Why Bruce?.. the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

[quote]

So why defend all the dems and those that support them? Cut spending to the bone… Dems? Never happen RBF.

I defend (not support) the Dems because someone needs to balance all the Repuke/Drumpf loyalist fake and biased information that gets spewed here… Considered it a balancing effort… I can argue/debate either side with anyone and do so objectively… There aren’t many Dems here so the scale needs to be balanced for them… Plus all you Drumpf loyalist are so sensitive and easy to rile it is fun and entertaining to say the least… Dems on average do tend to have thicker skin and a higher emotional intelligence…

Man, if you only could see how many PMs RBF gets from folks here who don’t respond with posts that are laughing at how the Drumpf loyalists get all worked up over my posts, you would be amazed… One thing about the new format is the mailbox can handle a whole lot more now…

Thanks to all my adoring fans, I appreciate your support!

RBF

I HAVE TO GIVE RBF CREDIT . HE IS THE BEST I’VE EVER HEARD AND WORKS THE HARDEST AT CONCOCTING THE MOST LAME ASS EXCUSES FOR NOT VOTING AND INDIRECTLY SUPPORTING THE DEMOCRATIC CRAP BEING DIRECTED AT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE…DEFLECT , DEFLECT, DEFLECT , PLAIN AND SIMPLE:smiley::smiley:

author unknown