Cattle

Can you be mad for someone? Because sometimes I want to be mad, but just don’t feel like it, or I’m too tired.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a topic fall apart this bad.

7cs started it. I blame him

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod
  1. maybe

2. i’m too old to be mad. i am jealous of his hair. and how he gets his woman to mow the yard

It wouldn’t matter…

He does have some nice hair. Your wife doesn’t cut your grass? Mine does, I just have to do all the trim work.

“Why Bruce?”

My wife cuts our grass… She rolls on a forrest gump snapper … Bought her another one just like it, so she can cut the 2 lake places as well… She loves her some RBF…

RBF

Nobody on here ever talks about the subject of the thread. What’s the matter with you people anyway?

quote:

Nobody on here ever talks about the subject of the thread. What’s the matter with you people anyway?

You are starting to sound just like macdaddy…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

RBF

Oh no you didn’t! He used to really get upset, if you went off topic on a thread he started.

I think macdaddy was an alias for olassbastard.

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
quote:

RBF

Oh no you didn’t! He used to really get upset, if you went off topic on a thread he started.

“Why Bruce?”

PeePal has been taken over by macdaddy… The end times are nigh…

RBF

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

“Why Bruce?”

RBF

shake the salt… with that saltshaker. somehow i doubt that old pee pod has much to do with the late and gone macdaddy.

old fred is just cruising along. so many forgotten people … sure wish I had a photo graphic memory.

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

“Why Bruce?”

RBF

shake the salt… with that saltshaker. somehow i doubt that old pee pod has much to do with the late and gone macdaddy.

old fred is just cruising along. so many forgotten people … sure wish I had a photo graphic memory.

“Why Bruce?”

Yep, my first moniker was Salt Shaker…

RBF

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

“Why Bruce?”

RBF

“Why Bruce?”

</font id="qu

Sent the OP a pm.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

“Why Bruce?”

RBF

old fr

quote:

Guess with your bad memory, you forgot we had already discussed it a few times…:wink:

RBF
[/quote]

I slowed way down on my drinking. I may remember more now. I do remember asking who you were an Alias for as you knew so much about everyone being a new member and you told me you never posted on here before.

All good RBF , I’ll leave hooligans thread alone now.

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
quote:

Guess with your bad memory, you forgot we had already discussed it a few times…:wink:

RBF

I slowed way down on my drinking. I may remember more now. I do remember asking who you were an Alias for as you knew so much about everyone being a new member and you told me you never posted on here before.

“Why Bruce?”
[/quote]

No worries… However we chatted about this several times as you mentioned you lost your log in and came back as Fred67…

I got banded as Salt Shaker for calling Gotcha, DemaGotcha…

RBF

quote:

RBF

I lol’d

So, back to this cattle thing…

Yeah, PeePal, stay on topic… BTW PP, is it true what RBF Herd about you and them heffers…

RBF

quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

“Why Bruce?”

No worries… However we chatted about this several times as you mentioned you lost your log in and came back as Fred67…

RBF
[/quote]

That was Joeboo that lost his log in?