Cattle

Wait. What? Fred used to be joeboo?

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Sorry, but No Peapod. Polly’s just hating.

Had it left up on a shared computer and inadvertently used it. I did not create Joeboo. Polly knows this. I think Polly/ bolbie/poke salad/ toppy blue, etc, is just chapped because he’s been banned so many times. Maybe?

I had an old username that I forgot the password too long before I came back to sight and started up Fred.

Hooligan, sorry but don’t know anyone at this time selling to individuals. Wish you the best in your endeavors.

“Why Bruce?”

Toppyblue was awesome. Bring him back

quote:

Toppyblue was awesome. Bring him back

He's got to get out of re-hab first.
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Sorry, but No Peapod. Polly’s just hating.

Had it left up on a shared computer and inadvertently used it. I did not create Joeboo. Polly knows this. I think Polly/ bolbie/poke salad/ toppy blue, etc, is just chapped because he’s been banned so many times. Maybe?

I had an old username that I forgot the password too long before I came back to sight and started up Fred.

Hooligan, sorry but don’t know anyone at this time selling to individuals. Wish you the best in your endeavors.

“Why Bruce?”

Au contraire, mon frere......he's your brother.

Best burger in town, and it’s local!!!

Hooligan, well did you get your cows! There pretty high priced right now, hope you found a deal!

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

That your processed cow or do they sell to the public?

“live and let live” … “those that deserve it.”

Hope you got some cows Hooligan!

When you get to processing time check into Winninghams near Jedburg. Don’t scrimp and use freezer paper. Pay the extra few cents and go for the vacuum seal. :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by bcookfish
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

That your processed cow or do they sell to the public?

Why do you want to know?

Will look to purchase soon. Will let you know. Thanks all for the info and the sidetrack conversations.