Charleston Snow?

Cantore’s a liar… there, I said it.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

He is here.

www.advoutdoors.com
It is what it is!

SNOWPOCALPYSE 2014!!! This will be the biggest disaster since Y2K!!!

Where’s this european model that they keep talking about? I’ve been looking for her and haven’t seen her yet.

Got out of Charleston yesterday thank goodness. Leaving before anything comes in. Just suppose to get a little snow with little ice.

They keep changing what it is going to do now. Just take what comes an stay Warm

Semper Fi
18’ Sterling
115 Yamaha
Big Ugly Homemade Blue Push Pole

best part about that picture is the guy in shorts holding up the CofC flag

quote:
Originally posted by Area 51

Stopping by Total Wine after work, hopefully the Baptist’s and Catholic’s haven’t cleaned it out…

Do you know the difference in a Baptist and a Methodist? A Methodist will speak to you in the liquor store! To stay on topic, it's just started snowing here in the Blue Ridge Mtns. Tiny little flakes, much better than ice, which is what Cantore is calling for yall to get. Stay warm and safe yall.

I just noticed the flip flops. I hadn’t noticed the shorts.

Semper Fi
18’ Sterling
115 Yamaha
Big Ugly Homemade Blue Push Pole

Where was Bonzo?, I think Mrs. Bonzo is hiding around the corner!!

Chris
Greenville
36 Century
Chasin Tail

I bet Bonzo is holding the camera :smiley::smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by RWL
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

I’ll go ahead and say it now…the low pressure center will be too far offshore and we’ll just be all rain Tues afternoon into Weds…:wink:

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Wouldn’t the low pressure being father offshore mean no precip at all? From what I have seen and read, it is not a matter of whether the cold air will be here, it is a matter of the low pressure being close enough to produce the moisture needed for snow/ice.

see the winking smiley face? it was a joke…I knew it was going to rain/freezing rain/snow/sleet all along…Cantore told me so…

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8

I bet Bonzo is holding the camera :smiley::smiley:

Cantore needs somebody he can count on to film him…luckily for me I was at home drinking cold beer in front of the fire with Mrs Bonzo…
Party on Garth…

ICEPOCALYPSE HAS BEGUN!!!

PS, I saw Cantore posing for a picture with a bunch of CofC students… That led me to believe one of two things… Either a) there is no minimum height requirement to be a weather man, or b) I am too tall to be a weather man…

Plain ol’ cold steady rain so far here at Edisto. 34 degrees

Still raining in Orangeburg, temp 32, starting to freeze on the deck. I hope it starts to snow soon or we’ll be without power.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Cantore fights dirty

www.advoutdoors.com
It is what it is!

So far, much ado about nothing. Schools and government closed here all day and there was no real reason not to have both open. Heck, the streets were dry here until about an hour ago.

“Apathy is the Glove in Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

https://vine.co/v/MutvIqmtKnV

Bonzo, no means no :slight_smile: