Charleston Snow?

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Cantore fights dirty

some punk ass kid bum rushing you and you putting your knee in his nuts is not fighting dirty…

Bonzo’s version…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Typical COC punk…

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

So far, much ado about nothing. Schools and government closed here all day and there was no real reason not to have both open. Heck, the streets were dry here until about an hour ago.

“Apathy is the Glove in Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Government is closed in Charleston tomorrow too…I don’t get it. And then they’ll probably furlough again in a few months. Ridiculous.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Looking at it from another side. I would not want my kid in a bus with someone that has never driven in ice. And I would not want to be anywhere near that bus. The chance of ice is much greater than snow.

started snowing here in Charlotte @ 4:00pm about 2 inches so far.

2006 pioneer 197 SF 150 4s

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

So far, much ado about nothing. Schools and government closed here all day and there was no real reason not to have both open. Heck, the streets were dry here until about an hour ago.

Government is closed in Charleston tomorrow too…I don’t get it. And then they’ll probably furlough again in a few months. Ridiculous.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

couple hundred kids stuck in schools overnight in Atlanta because they didnt close and some people have been stuck in traffic for 10+ hours.

win some, lose some.

We had to come in to work early…and day and evening shift were told they had to stay… Sme unhappy folks here for sure

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Cantore keeps calling Palmetto trees palm trees.

Nothing but a little ice, cant even measure it . Penny I heard that the VA hospital was going to close .Looks like it closed for us vets but y’all had to work .

I DONT HAVE A BOAT
BUT LOVE TO FISH> HINT

APOB; I think it’s just closed for Out patients, not inpatients! Where are they going to go:question: