CharlestonFishing.com oyster roast 1/24/15

Looking forward to it again this year!

Admin, will you please sticky this? I’m going to start taking notes and getting this thing organized…I’m hungry!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

This is a great time if you have never been come out and join us. It is fun to put a name with the usernames on the site. I promise you that if you leave hungry it is your own fault.

My Bonzo Juice jar is empty :(.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

My Bonzo Juice jar is empty :(.

just checked and I’ve got a couple more from last year’s batch that’s been in the fridge all year…one has your name on it if you want it…just remind me, seriously…
might also have to trade RickyBobby one for his lemon tree…[:0]

Cool. that stuff was awesome. Hmmm, a shot of lemon in it???

Are we doing a “swap shop” this year? I have some jun…good stuff to get rid o…err…sell for a great ripof…uhhhh bargain!!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

I plan on bringing some sell/giveaway stuff.

yea, swap shop fo sho…

DF, I’ll take the give away stuff:wink: Just box it up and put my name on it. I don’t like people fingering my stuff[:0] Bonzo, what’s this juice your giving away? I didn’t get any of that last year!

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Bonzo, what’s this juice your giving away? I didn’t get any of that last year!

fountain of youth type drink…not sure how it would work on you Easy…[:0]

Ha, you might be right Bonz! Years ago I went to the Caverns in Lourds, France. http://www.spiritualtravels.info/articles-2/europe-2/a-pilgrimage-to-lourdes-main-page/lourdes-today/seeking-healing-at-lourdes/
I got 5 gallons of the special water from the shrine and have been drinking a shot a day ever since. Can’t say I’ve seen any improvement at all. I also got some water from the real Fountain of Youth in St. Augustine, FL. Same result as the French chit, NADA. So on that note, I’ll be willing to take a couple of gallons of your elixir. At this point I’ll try anything:smiley:

You haven’t seen what I’m giving away yet.

Don’t care! Giving is the operative word. If I don’t like it, I’ll just put it on the for sale table:wink:

I will be there count me in for a bushel…

Pioneer 197

Count me in for a bushel.

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp

We will start taking calls on Jan 2nd for Oysters for the party

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Someone please bring firewood.

Stonoman

I call dibbs, on the seat, right in front of the fire place!

still have lots of wood from last years ice, Joe how much do you think we will need? can bring a load down.