CharlestonFishing.com oyster roast 1/24/15

thanks everybody, we are getting there…call Paul at 871-0640 to reserve your oysters if you have not done so already…
some of the other items we might still need: paper towels, napkins, paper plates, utinsels, chips or other snacks, side dishes, cocktail sauce and something to serve it in, saltine crackers, sweets, maybe some hot dogs and/or hamburgers, buns, condiments…there is a nice grilling area there, all you need is some charcoal, if anybody is interested…
I’ll bring my oyster cooker stuff and grab sharpies and name tags too…

if you plan on attending please just post a quick head count…9 days people!!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Not sure if I said how many. 4 with a possible 5th. Are we good on oysters? If not, let me know and I’ll call Paul. I’ll talk to the boss and we’ll pickup some of the above items still needed.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

DF, don’t forget the wine glasses!

11 bushels spoken for (2 paid for as of 1/12/15) for and approx 46 people as of 1/14/15…

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

DF, don’t forget the wine glasses!

It’s my responsibility to “take care” of Mrs DF

I’m on to your little tricks

Little!

quote:
It's my responsibility to "take care" of Mrs DF

Good luck with that!

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:
It's my responsibility to "take care" of Mrs DF

Good luck with that!

I’m up for the challenge…Fun

I’ll get paper towels, paper plates, and napkins.

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp

Paid for 2 bushels.

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

Anyone who has not made one of these events is missing out on a good time. The food is great and plentiful. People normally pack to go plates at the end of the day and we really do have a great time. Come on out and meet some of the great folks that make CharlestonFishing.com informative and entertaining.

Bonzo,

Just found out that the oyster roast is on the same day as the CWP class I’m scheduled to take, so Mr. and Mrs. Black Bart WILL NOT be attending. If you think you’ll need the bushel I initially reserved, let me know and I’ll call Paul to make payment. Y’all have fun.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

I will attended this year, put me down for bringing a pot of chicken bog, and 2 guests. Sounds like a great time for a long time lurker of the site.

quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart

Bonzo,

Just found out that the oyster roast is on the same day as the CWP class I’m scheduled to take, so Mr. and Mrs. Black Bart WILL NOT be attending. If you think you’ll need the bushel I initially reserved, let me know and I’ll call Paul to make payment. Y’all have fun.

sorry you will miss it…thanks for the offer, but I think we’ll be fine…

quote:
Originally posted by elrohogrande

I will attended this year, put me down for bringing a pot of chicken bog, and 2 guests. Sounds like a great time for a long time lurker of the site.

awesome…this is a really fun time to meet some of the other yahoos that post on here all the time…and your chicken bog sounds great!

WHAT… no blue cheese cole slaw?. Dang.

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp

Can’t wait. We’ll bring some snacks and cocktail sauce.

“No individual raindrop ever considers itself responsible for the flood.” Anonymous

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HealthFirstCares

http://healthfirstcares.com/

195 Sea Fox Bay Fisher

Looks like I will have an additional 2 adults and 2 kids coming with us. They will a side dish.

after seeing close to 70 degrees today and tomorrow it is going to be tough to accept the low 50s and rain on Saturday, but the show must, and will, go on!
consider this an opportunity for you to test out that new foul weather gear Santa brought you…or to pull those long johns back out of storage for the weekend…the shelter is plenty big enough to move some of the tables around and have all the eating surfaces covered from the rain…and if anybody has a few extra pieces of firewood please bring it as well…I look forward to seeing you all…

Bonzo, you better use the pull you have with Cantori to get rid of the rain.