Clemson @ FSU Sat Night

Ok,

Who wins this battle? I think if Clemson stops Cook, and doesn’t turn the ball over they win by two TD’s. Should be a good game though.

02’ Seapro 17’CC w/ 90 yamaha 2stroke

Its the last hurdle for Clemson this season. Unfortunately FSU isn’t that much of a threat I’m afraid. I think its close in the first half, and then Clemson pulls away in the second. 35-21 final.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Its the last hurdle for Clemson this season. Unfortunately FSU isn’t that much of a threat I’m afraid. I think its close in the first half, and then Clemson pulls away in the second. 35-21 final.

As much NFL talent FSU has, they are always a threat. They moved Ermon Lane to DB, and and the seem to be playing more man coverage lately. Cook is a beast, and when Francois is in a rhythm he is dangerous as well.

02’ Seapro 17’CC w/ 90 yamaha 2stroke

What I am hearing is the Clemson faithful already hedging their bets if they don’t make the final 4 into the playoffs…

The World was against us…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

Clemson has some demons they have been wrestling, and its Halloween weekend. I don’t think it fairs well for my Tigers.

If they win though, I have my finger on the purchase button for a nice Disney vacation around 12/3.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

They’ll pull it together. Look for DW4 to exploit the lack of the starting safety over the top a few times. Just need to connect on 1 or 2 of them to break it open. Gallman will come back and run like a bat out of hell again, and Cook will see over 100 yards as well, but only because of 1 or 2 breakout runs.

31-21 final.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Haha if we stop the run game and dont turn the ball over we’ll win by far more than 2 tds. But that’s easier said than done. I think it will be a close win for Clemson but most of my FSU peeps think its gonna be ugly for the noles. Their defense has struggled and they are about ready to hang Charles Kelly. If Clemson blows them out heads will roll in Tallahassee.

First, Most, Biggest

South Carolina is horrible.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

They wouldn’t be as bad if they would have won more games.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

They wouldn’t be as bad if they would have won more games.

If they could only score more points than the other team before the game ends....

if the Tigers score more points then I think we’ll win this one!
Stop Cook…
Run Gallman…
Watson deep…
Boulware with 5+ tackles…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org