Cluck...cluck....bkkkkaaaawww

That is all.

That’s just mean.

Chicken fans, I know one of your “stud” DB’s went in the transfer portal any truth to Feaster also going? Feel for the young man, he made a terrible mistake that’s going to haunt him. How long before Hilinski throws in after The State insulted him, his family and departed brother. That program is in the worst position it’s ever been in.

Though as a Tiger, I think Tanner and Muchcash need raises and contract extensions.

How many more jump ship before Tanner and Muchcash get the boot? My understanding is they’re so far in debt they can’t afford to fire him or keep him.

Some of you insiders got to have some insight. Y’all been awful quiet lately.

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Until our coaches start drugging the players against their will, the gamecocks will continue their slide.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Virginia and North Carolina drug their players?

quote:
Originally posted by saltydog235

My understanding is they’re so far in debt they can’t afford to fire him or keep him.

If that’s your “understanding,” then you clearly understand nothing about the money-making prowess of colleges/universities. Don’t get me wrong, I get the dig at USC and their fanbase, but your “understanding” is as laughable as their debacle of a football team right now. The only thing USC’s season is missing so far is some sort of “butt fumble” play to round out a compilation of “WTF” moments of this season…and they’re only 4 games into the season.

“You don’t always know where you stand till you know that you won’t run away.” ~Slipknot

quote:
Originally posted by bangstick
quote:
Originally posted by saltydog235

My understanding is they’re so far in debt they can’t afford to fire him or keep him.

If that’s your “understanding,” then you clearly understand nothing about the money-making prowess of colleges/universities. Don’t get me wrong, I get the dig at USC and their fanbase, but your “understanding” is as laughable as their debacle of a football team right now. The only thing USC’s season is missing so far is some sort of “butt fumble” play to round out a compilation of “WTF” moments of this season…and they’re only 4 games into the season.

“You don’t always know where you stand till you know that you won’t run away.” ~Slipknot

Yeah, what am I thinking, what’s another $20 million on top of the $175 million in debt the athletic department already has.

As to making money, you don’t fill the seats at Willy B, you don’t make money.

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne