Costa Sunglasses - Too expensive for this headache

Next time spend a little more and get the glass lens. They are much more durable and much clearer than the plastic. I think I bought my pair about 6 years ago, and have used the warranty 3 times. The last time got a whole new pair of any style color I wanted. I think I am out $300 over the past 6 years. I don’t mind paying $4 a month for some of the best fishing glasses I have ever owned.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

My experience with costa customer service was also excellent!!! BTW I have a brand new pair of Jose 580G tortoise/green I’d let go at a reasonable price if anyone is interested. They are $259 new.

I noticed an earlier response about having different lenses for different purposes…one for inshore, one for off shore and one for daily use. Which lens and colors are best for each application ?

Blue offshore, brown or green inshore/freshwater, whatever you want for daily use, white frames for Ohioans.

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Blue offshore, brown or green inshore/freshwater, whatever you want for daily use, white frames for Ohioans.

Nice

23 wears the white ones

I wear Costa readers, first pair i sent back after many years, broken arm and snapped at bridge of nose, for 11.95 then had me pick out a new model as mine were an old model no longer available.That pair after a few years the nose and arm rubber started coming off, sent them back for 11.95 my new ones should be delivered today again new design. So I am sticking with them. Also use a pair of Onos readers and have been very pleased with them, they also have a lifetime warranty.

I stay Oakley…Plutonite Coated Polarized reflective lenses…and you can order all the replacement lenses to your heart’s content! LOL!
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0.