Covid Vaccine, y'all in or out?

Get the people hooked and scared and they’ll pay for most anything.

Where you coming up with having to pay for booster?

Why you even concerned about something that doesn’t matter to you?

Covid-19 booster shots will be free to the public if they are needed to control the ongoing pandemic, David Kessler, chief science officer of the White House Covid-19 response team, told U.S. lawmakers Tuesday.

“We do have the funds to purchase the next round and to assure if there are boosters that they are free just as the last round,” Kessler said at a Senate hearing. “Beyond 2022, I look to your guidance for at what point do you transition back to a commercial market, but I think for this coming round we are going to proceed as we have proceeded,” he said.

Have you received a covid vaccine?

I actually did. Against my better judgment. The only reason I took it was cuz the wife got one. Wife is very compromised. She has a type of blood cancer, lupus and diabetic…
I have never had a cold, flu or any type of viral sickness.
I figure it was the way I grew up. Played in the dirt and the mud.Swam in the creek that went through the cow pastures. Eat crawdads out of that Creek
Cleaned hog pens, chicken coops and stanchions. Drink real milk not pasteurized and all the other stuff they do to it.
No telling how many tons of crap I shoveled growing up.

About forgot we did the Johnson and Johnson. Had appointment at 12:00 on Friday. That morning was on the news they stopped doing the Johnson & Johnson because of the so-called side effects.
Day after it come back on the market we got the j&j.

Got in a big argument with the people giving the shot. Would not give them social security number and ID. We won that battle would not get out of line.
One tip though. Don’t get in an argument with somebody that’s going to stick you…

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

I know you are not that naive Nothing in this world is free, and big pharma is making a killing. Actually when you think about it, the fact the Government is funding everyone’s</font id=“red”> vaccine should raise a red flag.

So what other option you recommend…letting a big virus KILL EVERYONE?

C’mon bruh, get your head out of your ass, be a real man a get that vaccine.

You’ve earned my respect, good for you on receiving the vaccine!

Haha, enjoy hearing about how doing things the “old” way is so much better for someone’s health…

Life expectancy (from birth) in the United States, from 1860 to 2020*

RBF Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

So what other option you recommend…letting a big virus KILL EVERYONE? …

C’mon bruh, get your head out of your ass, be a real man a get that vaccine.
[/quote]

No need to get snotty, Call me all the names you like doesn’t make me less of a “real” man or change the fact I’m not getting it until possibly when it hits stage 3 approval from the FDA. I’m not being anyone’s guinea pig, unless it is a new recipe the wife is trying out. Nor Am I condeming anyone getting the vaccine. As I’ve said before probably 70% of my friends and family have gotten it.

Why would you suggest I recommend letting a virus kill anyone? That is just plain stupid. Get over it Polly this thing has run it’s course. Now let’s see if the flu returns.

Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) Tweeted:
Fauci is no longer useful to China. They loved him when he was an advocate for U.S. lockdowns. The love is lost when he even accepts the possibility of Wuhan lab leak. See the difference:

1st tweet is May 2020
Tweet 2 is from Monday https://t.co/mUr8f7Rwp9

Emerald Robinson :latin_cross: (@EmeraldRobinson) Tweeted:
Remember when I told you not to get the vaccine unless you knew about the risks of Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE)?
Bruce K. Patterson MD (@brucep13) Tweeted:
Breaking data-post-vaccination COVID negative patients with symptoms months out from vaccine have elevated pro-inflammatory markers CCL5/RANTES and TNF-a!!

Wonder if Fauci and friends televised jabs were saline solution?

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

Glad that I didn’t swallow the CCP propaganda to get gut hooked

Emily Burns😊 #SmilesMatter DM’s OK (@Emily_Burns_V) Tweeted:
1/
It’s now acknowledged that COVID-19 is primarily transmitted by tiny aerosols generated through NORMAL breathing—not coughing, or flying spit globules.
Based on what we already KNEW about these respiratory aerosols, this should have meant MASKS OUT.

https://t.co/vmVV6XzhMT https://t.co/HQtraAGf2a

Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) Tweeted:
Icahn School of Medicine Prof: “the findings . . . suggest that [COVID] infection and the development of antibody response provides protection similar to or even better than current used SARS COV-2 vaccines.” https://t.co/S3LvDDaUqy

believe in science not demagogues

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

Wading thru the CCP controlled propaganda media so you don’t have to

James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) Tweeted:
If you want to hear a scientific assessment of the possible and even probable origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus, read this rather long, complex article. Some serious thoughts to ponder… https://t.co/LU2RQAuLmv

Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) Tweeted:
So @Facebook has written back to me to say that even though all of the below statements are factually correct per the NIH, CDC, and FDA websites— their new policies restrict the truth if the truth is not put into an “appropriate context” that makes people want the vaccine.

Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) Tweeted:
Big Pharma tells pregnant women that one glass of wine or unpasteurized juice (which they make no profits from) can be harmful to their unborn chilld—but an experimental, non-fda approved vaccine with no long term trials (which earns them billions) is perfectly safe.

[quote]

Polly, You tell me to get my head out of my ass and be a real man?! Talked with Doc last week, did you know many doctors are now warning off people with Heart conditions on getting the shot? It seems that many have had complications from the vaccine causing inflammation of the heart and other organs. At first the V.A. doc said I needed it over others because of heart issues, and now my private Doc is hesitant. Let’s let all you in the 1 stage of testing check it out. When it hits the 3 stage and is found fully safe, I may get it, but I doubt I’ll need it. Probably be another variant of Covid coming out of Wuhan… Maybe Covid 32?

How you equate getting a vaccine to being a “real” man is beyond me. Sounds like someone wants to bully others and be a complete narrow-minded, bigoted, intolerant, liberal, self-righteous A. hole.

Hey Fred, not only will it make you a real man in Poly’s eyes, he might start calling you a Super Hero.

Anne Luty (@anneluty) Tweeted:
This is a cult.
https://t.co/iBndySDKXB

Good Gracious Bay! Talk about brainwashing our children! Think about this thing, the more our Government is pushing this vaccine the more it scares me.

:thinking:

Corona Realism :green_circle: (@holmenkollin) Tweeted:
Something really odd is going on:

In Europe we are seeing surges at many places where most of the population has already been vaccinated.

At the same time, the 15 least vaccinated countries don‘t seem to face any problem.

At some point, denying this problem will get painful. https://t.co/240KUKTJwe

and now the inventor of mrna jabs Dr. Malone says this new data troubles him

even before they got arrested they got the jabs but still got the CCP virus created by your tax dollars by the democrats demagogue Fauci

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/landonmion/2021/07/17/3-texas-democrats-test-positive-for-covid19-after-fleeing-state-for-washington-dc-n2592690

and kackling kamala is in Walter Reed because she put her heels up for 1 of the Texas democrats while she hosted an event in their honor for breaking the law

toldjaso

Maybe the scariest times in American History since Adolf Hitler almost ruled the World.

You get the vaccine you get the virus, you don’t get the vaccine you can get it. I’m just gonna keep myself healthy and take what ever comes. When this vaccine hits Stage Three FDA approval, I may think about getting it. But I imagine it will have mutated into Corona 27 by then, rendering the vaccine useless. Crazy how Corona killed the Flu.

Y’all hear our President fearmongering people by saying if you don’t get the vaccine, you are killing people? How is that so? If I don’t get the vaccine and someone else does, why worry about me? Nothing but a control issue trying to force something not needed. It also spooks me to deeper reasons behind this vaccine for a virus that kills very few people and almost no Children.

Cernovich (@Cernovich) Tweeted:
If Trump were POTUS, Democrats would NOT be taking the vaccine. That’s a fact.

I actually remember 2020 / this video.

So no I am not going to hear it from you people or be lectured.

This is the world y’all created.

https://t.co/mBdi7ul223

It will be coming for you.

Bob

This is The USA, not Europe, pal. Evidence is clear, unvaccinated are the ones paying the price! You might be next?

https://www.rawstory.com/anti-vaccine-texas-man-dies/

Happy Fathers D