Cracker Larry OK?

Is everything OK with Cracker Larry? I don’t know him personally but enjoy his input on this site.

Hope and pray all is well and maybe he’s just on a trip around the world or something…

Been thinking the same thing lately… hope all is well…

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

DF, and I talked to him about 2 weeks ago. He was is the hospital but is home now! I think he broke his typing finger:wink:

I emailed him in Mid-January. It took a couple of days before he responded. Says he is doing okay and said, “this Cracker ain’t easy to kill”. He did not elaborate on what was going on and I did not wish to pry. Hoping he sees this and lets us know how he is doing. He is a fine man and if you’ve never met him, you are missing out.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Get well Mr. Larry, prayers sent.

I’ve been missing him too. He makes this site better.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

The Cracker is a warehouse full knowledge and a library full of adventuresome tales most of us only dream about. He does make this site a better place.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

Been thinking/wondering about him too… Good dude…

Hope you get better, Larry…

RBF

what he ^ said

get well CL

Thaught about him myself the other day! Glad to hear he is still on this side of the dirt. My prayers are with him!! Miss his reactions to the boat posts.

Best of luck, hope you get better real soon!

I can only assume </font id=“size5”>CL has undergone back surgery and if so I doubt he feels much like BS’n with this bunch…
Hope your feeling better soon Larry , We miss ya Bud !!!Prayers sent…

George McDonald ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Get well soon Larry

First, Most, Biggest

Prayers and best wishes, Captain Larry!

Nutz

In here too, God Speed Cracker!!

Really dude! we enjoy your posts. Get better and continue em!!! What ever better is! I think better is much better than worse!! Love Ya DUDE!!!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Any day above ground and vertical is a good day.
CL, hope you’re able to get vertical and do it comfortably. If not now, soon.

17’ Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26’ Palmer Scott project hull
14’ Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

Hope you are on the mend Cracker,your words of wisdom are missed.

It’s been too long. Hope he’s getting better.

First, Most, Biggest

Godspeed Cracker L.

From another thread:

I had been emailing him periodically and knew he had been very ill. My last email went unanswered, now I know why. What a terrible shame. For those of you that knew him, you know what a great person he was, for those of you that did not, you missed out on knowing a special person. I met Larry when he offered to “help” me do a minor repair on the deck of my boat. Wanting to meet the man in person, I took him up on his offer and dragged my boat to his house in Georgia. He insisted I leave my boat with him and said he would take care of it. I trusted him instantly and did so. While I was there, he showed me his personal boat which he built as well as a beautiful boat he was building for another man. Larry had a varied and interesting life, was always ready to help folks that had questions and was willing to share his knowledge and expertise. God Bless you Larry and Rest in Peace.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?