DJs Hooks Shark Rigs

Hi everyone! I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place for this, and if not, please direct me to the correct forum. But…
I have opened an Etsy shop selling my ultra heavy duty shark rigs! I sell two models designed for yakking baits out, and another shorter model for casting in the surf. I have been making these for almost 10 years now and use them exclusively with incredible results. I have never broken one! So I decided to make them available to other fellow sharkers.
Check out my Etsy shop! https://djshooks.etsy.com

1 Like

Are your rigs guaranteed to catch fish?

Just kidding. Nice looking rigs!

What’s the spread on the two hooks, out of curiosity?

Aka…live bait, with a single hook stinger, or a dead bait, with separate single hooks?

Lol.
The “legs” of the Y on that double hook rig are around 12" long. So geometrically, the ideal spread is around 12-14". I most often will bait up with a whole bonito and run one hook through the eyes and the other behind the dorsal fin. But I’ve used half a bonito the same way or baited up with a small stingray with a hook through each wing. Works pretty well.

Thanks so much for your reply!!

My daughter, and I, love Shark fishing…Surf, Pier…etc.

I’ll be ordering a few of your rigs.

Thanks,
Scott

P.S.

We have a Drone to fish with too.

Are you interested?

Gannett…

10# payload, 600 yards out.

Sweet, good deal man. And no drone for me, I like yakking my baits out. Good exercise lol