DORIAN

I hope no one starts grading my punctuation and spelling.
I will be getting a big fat F

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

One of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been is devastated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beXg9egFcAs

Pray all are safe.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

my point remains. we should be able to trust the words of our leaders. Mandatory infers a requirement. The language should be correct (ed).

We should also be able to trust them when they say “lane reversal starts at noon.” Who knew that meant that the east bound lanes are blocked starting at 5 am. What chumps. They could easily accomplish that in 3 hours rather than 7. Everyone trying to get back to Charleston from the holiday weekend to secure their homes was screwed.

Next mess was leaving. Very few places to get on the east bound side to go west. My daughter got on it and there was no traffic while the west bound side was bumper to bumper crawling along.

Pioneer 197SF

We come through Charleston at about 1:30 on our way to guyton Georgia. Hardly any traffic on the road. And they still have the lines reversed how stupid

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

That video of Mdaddys brought tears to my eyes! Such total destruction.

Whats stupid is that the reversal happened way too soon and has lasted way too long. It has kept things like food and fuel meds and so many things from making it here. when the faux “mandatory evacuation” was issued there should have been a day or 2 to allow people to prepare their property and a planned 1 day reversal. The Gov shouldn’t consider a run for office again. Now we will have to spend more time recovering from McMasters screw up than any storm damage.

quote:
Originally posted by Blueskyguy
quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

my point remains. we should be able to trust the words of our leaders. Mandatory infers a requirement. The language should be correct (ed).

We should also be able to trust them when they say “lane reversal starts at noon.” Who knew that meant that the east bound lanes are blocked starting at 5 am. What chumps. They could easily accomplish that in 3 hours rather than 7. Everyone trying to get back to Charleston from the holiday weekend to secure their homes was screwed.

Next mess was leaving. Very few places to get on the east bound side to go west. My daughter got on it and there was no traffic while the west bound side was bumper to bumper crawling along.

Pioneer 197SF

The only thing I trust is my ability to prepare and not put myself in a situation where I have to depend on these jack asses in charge.

Storm is definitely getting to everybody, with all the *****in’ going on, can’t sassyfy everyone.

Double D.

Zero damage in Hampton. I really miss the family place we used to have on Lemon Island. Lots of great memories of long weekends on the Chechessee and Broad Rivers. The one thing I do not miss is the coastal damage from hurricanes. I hope everyone made it through the storm safely.

spec

1980 Skandia 21 w/ '93 JohnRude 150 gas drinker

Ladys Island not as bad as I expected considering the wind I was hearing this am.

Did see this when riding around today[:0]…

Hope all you Mens, Womens, and non-gendered-individuals(Pod) are safe and dry.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

I’m filing a formal protest

The Euro Model looks interesting for Monday/Tues next week.

spec

1980 Skandia 21 w/ '93 JohnRude 150 gas drinker