Economic News

What a pile of crap. “ your spanking is over”. This is what he often said when Lee would give him verbal beatings. Got beat to crap but always denied it. And I’m with you mixed. He never went on any trip to the OBX. He loves to brag and if he slayed them as he said there would be photos. We all know that to be good at fishing or anything else one has to go often. Behind the curtain of anonymity he lies freely and poorly

2 Timothy 3:1-17

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. …

Once again we do not insult or use language that could be considered vulgar

1 Like

Haha, y’all insult routinely and call people all kinds of nasty names… Lying again and busted again… :rofl:

BS. This site is becoming more and more trouble maker un friendly. Some will not like this. Expected

LMAO!! This Jerk comes here and blatantly lies about a fishing trip, then posts pics of fish he plagiarized off the internet.

Now the keyboard commando is talking about slapping someone.

Sure thing RBF, I’d like to be the first to volunteer!

That was a veiled threat of violence. I zapped it.

I never posted pics I lied about… I posted one ridiculous pic to show natureboy how easy it would be to lie about it like EF did…

natureboy was razzing me about not posting pics, and I did it to own him again… Now I’m owning both of y’all… :rofl:

Haha, veiled threat of violence… What a joke you have become…

1 Like

I wish lee would come back. He knew how to get to you

You never made the trip.

You both are pitiful… Can’t fish, lie about almost everything these days… :joy:

1 Like

You never served… LIAR!

1 Like

I’m yer Huckleberry.

Time to put up, or shut up…

No insults

I see, the Alligator Mouth concept, once again?

That was a compliment for him and you…

Alligator mouths must have anonymity to hide their weakness

Wow, how original and worn out…

That’s the best you got… :laughing:

You ran when I invited you to my home twice… :rofl: