Economic News

““I could cares(less) about your neighbors””???

TYPICAL reply, ANDDDDD typical philosophy of people who see euphoria in everything their way, and disaster from other’s way CONSTANTLY???

2 Likes

I could be wrong, but I’d imagine Bolbie is done playing after this recent round of zero. Give him a couple weeks and then it’ll be the same thing… Trump bla bla bla and no answers to anything asked.

Nah hardly bruh…This simple crowd around here is too easy to rile up,on the same token, it doesn’t take much to for you all to turn vile.

Its ok to discuss shooting another mans pet dog, and Gear head complain about Christmas lights!

Keep on with this clown show of a site, I will pop in occasionally and check the status, in the meantime, you suckers run out and buy all the Christmas Grifts you can! Little hands Donald is selling digital cards, with his photoshopped orange face, get them while you can, IQ45 needs money.

And yes, I could care less about Bayriders neighbors…they’re probably just as crazy and full of ultra far right conspiracy theories as Bayrider himself!

Don’t let NN shoot anyone’s pet dog, and hopefully OTC will get the Bah Humbug out of his system. My daughter is on winter break, and we’re headed to the Equestrian Winter Classic.

Now, get from behind a dam computer/device screen and enjoy life, especially with family!

You mean these?

Sleep well @Bolbie with visions of sugar plums dance in your head

Even Steve Bannon and other key advisers to former President Donald Trump have had enough of his latest stunts — demanding everyone behind his wacky NFT collection be “fired today.”

“I can’t do this anymore,” an exasperated-sounding Bannon said Thursday on his show, “The War Room,” when discussing the widely derided collection the 45th president launched the previous day.

The Globalist have convinced a puppet regime to send 2.5 billion US tax dollars to Africa in their efforts to starve people to advance their hoax climate change agenda

Democrats, anti-racist groups and some Republicans have condemned Donald Trump for having a dinner with American white supremacist and anti-semite Nick Fuentes after details of their encounter at the former US president’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida emerged.

One person present at the dinner, however, said that Trump was impressed by Fuentes. “He was impressed with Nick and his knowledge of Trump World. Nick knew people and figures and speeches and rallies and what surrounded the Trump culture, particularly when it came to the base,” Karen Giorno, a former Trump aide and senior adviser, told the Washington Post.

“Nick Fuentes is among the most prominent and unapologetic antisemites in the country,” Greenblatt told the New York Times. “He’s a vicious bigot and known Holocaust denier who has been condemned by leading figures from both political parties here.”

“This is just another example of an awful lack of judgment from Donald Trump, which, combined with his past poor judgments, make him an untenable general election candidate for the Republican party in 2024,” said Chris Christie, a former governor of New Jersey, who may also run in 2024 and has become a critic of Trump, despite being a close former ally.

There is really no need for you to “ pop in”. I have asked before why lefty’s show up here and it seems that the overall conclusion is to stir up trouble and create conflict. If all the lefty troublemakers left today we might have a celebration

Sure, I will pop in whenever I please…if you want to cancel me, in your cancel culture, buy the web$ite, otherwise… you’re full of internal waste, and hate!

I don’t want to ban you , but we are no longer trouble maker friendly

Just saying.

• you’re

Trump wants America too be GREAT. Biden said that “there is nothing special about America” and he is doing everything he can to make that statement true.

Riled up, not with you or most people. This administration and the things that are happening, just a little. People laughing at pedophiles, our president now proven he showered with his daughter and turned her into a sexual deviant and people just putting there head in the mud and mumbling… But Trump bla bla bla… Yes sir that does upset me a bit…

I get home and my Boy brings me this, the third one this week, Then I see this sunrise this morning and it makes it better. Looks like you have your daughter to brighten you day as well. Sincerely hope the Horse show goes well.

1 Like

I’ll give @Bolbie credit for his devotion, he’s never wavered in his duties to his party at any cost. Some can learn from that.

2 Likes

Dam administration, can’t you keep this vulgar ■■■■ in that basement you provided for these guys.

Fred67Regular

Bolbie

40m

Riled up, not with you or most people. This administration and the things that are happening, just a little. People laughing at pedophiles, our president now proven he showered with his daughter and turned her into a sexual deviant and people just putting there head in the mud and mumbling… But Trump bla bla bla… Yes sir that does upset me a bit…

@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

natureboy

MORE POLITICAL ■■■■ EVERYDAY ALL DAY LONG YOUR BASEMENT IS BROKEN

1h

Trump wants America too be GREAT. Biden said that “there is nothing special about America” and he is doing everything he can to make that statement true.

@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

ALL DAY LONG POLITICAL ■■■■

v

Bayrider

1h

@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Oh my he’s almost in tears

1 Like