Economic News

Funny how the radical right-wing extremist are capitalist only when it comes to their supporter’s making money… If a “liberal” makes money from family generational wealth, and shares it with others, it bothers the heck out of them…

1 Like

Bolbie, you do know that when you tell others what you have done and how much money you’ve spent you have taken all Charitable sincerity away and lost all respect. I’m glad you were able to help others, but no need to smear it all over. Just do it with a humble and quiet heart. I’m sure many on this sight have given a lot to others over the years, but we don’t brag about the money spent.

Caring for those you don’t even know is a thing that shows a sincere and special Heart. I care about all those still abandoned in Afghanistan, I care about the families of those that were tortured and murdered in Benghazi, I care about many strangers I’ve never met. I’m with Bay, your statement is a bit disturbing. I care for his neighbors… as long as they are not kid touchers.

“And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?”

MARK 4:21 KJV “And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?” (kingjamesbibleonline.org)

Alfredo sure does talk a lot about “kid touchers” and harvesting human organs…

Thanks Fred, I admire people like you

We have a great network of neighbors here that will help anyone. Had one here today that’s going to put a starter on my truck. I have trouble crawling underneath of it anymore and can’t see close things without bifocals which are a pain.

I’ll find some more economic news to post.

Thanks again for keeping us and me on the correct path.

1 Like

Robbie , during your training as an altar boy you probably studied the book of Matthew. Do you remember chapter 6 :1-6 where Jesus himself taught KJV 1611 “take heed that you do not cast your alms before men to be seen of them otherwise ye have no reward of your father in heaven.

The words of Jesus go on to say that if you so do your reward will be of those that see your actions and words. On an eternal scale the admiration of RBF and Bob don’t amount to pizz in the ocean.

With the training. You had, I would expect you to know that boasting of your good deeds was wrong . Also I would refer you to the story of the widows mite where she gave her last cent .

Repent Robert. I saw your name in that Church. It’s not to late for your salvation

Yeah it takes a lot of effort to make a phone call and give a credit card number and have a refrigerator sent.
And I’m sure they really appreciate you putting their business out here.

Take a day and drive somebody to VA appointment. Build a handicap ramp, make a bathroom accessible for someone in a wheelchair. Put a roof on an elderly person’s home…
And I know several people they’re not skilled in them trades but show up to help.
And I can name quite a few times the people that paid for the majority of the materials we’re out there busting their knuckles.

It’s real easy to throw money at something and then brag about it.
Especially when you have large amounts of disposable money.

1 Like

As massive migrant caravans continue to cross the U.S.-Mexico border, one national security expert signaled the border crisis will only get worse for Americans - and their pocketbooks - once the Biden administration drops Title 42.

“The intelligence community is saying that when they drop Title 42 on December 21st, assuming that happens, that we’ll be looking at anywhere from 12,000 to 18,000 [crossings] a day,” Bensman told host Maria Bartiromo. “That’s just an absolute Category 5 hurricane we’ve never experienced before in the United States.”

“There’s a double-barreled shotgun aimed at the whole thing right now where you have Congress, a lame duck Congress, talking about amnesties and all of these new benefits,” Bensman said. “The entire world is watching every single word coming out of the lame-duck Congress right now. They are smart people making rational decisions about laying their $10,000 smuggling money down to enter the country, knowing that they’re going to get in with all these benefits.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Look who’s talking about salvation. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Judgement??

I wouldn’t want a used refrig. We eat food from those things

I don’t profess to be “HOLIER THAN THOU”
I know right from wrong and know when I do either one.

Nor do I. Thank you

1 Like

“OH BOY” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Trying comedy now?

In other news…

couldn’t resist

1 Like

What does the Bible say about an uncontrolled tongue?

The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell. but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

I only quoted Jesus words.

Penny and Donnie specifically asked for a used fridge, my grandmother had recently passed away and we were selling the house, the fridge was no use to me or my family. The next week I received a handwritten letter from Penny’s mother, and a picture of her “new” fridge in their home.

Sure ,I could have called my buddies at PLUGS and had 50 refrigerators delivered to McClellanville, I simply gave them what they asked for.

Do you know Penny?

More Economic Replacement Voting Units are arriving …

They may be looking for charity!