Economic News

You know the one’s…

The big Reds…

The one’s you posted earlier .

Internet Queen!

Haha, nice try… I’d never share anything here anymore since the site has been ruined by the likes of you, natureboy, and others…

You claim you want the site to be better, but only detract from it…

Said he slayed them but not one photo ! But what would it matter! No one has seen the lying cowards face

1 Like

I tried to share some info and all you did was bash it and get it deleted… Why would I share anything with the way you and the others have ruined this site…

Just a bunch of lying bullies that I keep beotch slapping… :rofl:

Yeah, you did.

Liar!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m the liar…

You’re a sell out, and EFib’s beotch…

You have no integrity… You’re the Ted Cruz of CFC… :rofl:

I’ll take that.

You’re the Hillary Clinton, of cf.com.

LIAR!

1 Like

Prove one lie…

Tonight, I have the all-time high for catching LIARS on CFC… Should I post pictures of you and nachoboy strung up on the scales… :rofl:

Nite nite, EFib’s beotch…

Hey Nature. Just getting back after some errands. You must be talking about dicky beer dregs. Oh well. He’s a Konsummate keyboard kommando. Anonymity is his drug. Like some childish fool screaming “I’m RBF and I hate everybody” out in the pitch black night. He ain’t worth it. One of these days maybe he’ll come to the realization that maybe, maybe some intensive psychological councelling may assuage his deep rooted hostilities towards his fellow man.

I have…

Your bull chit fishing trip to obx.

1 Like

Woooh I’m skeered, really skeered!

1 Like

My bote runs all the time.

I make sure;

Shoot us a pic of “your” boat.

Not the one you fished in at the obx!

LOL!

Hey NB, remember what Bill Clinton’s advisor, James Carville said about RBF, “If you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find,”

Oh well, random thought

1 Like

Now Mixed, look what you done! You hurt his feelings and he’ll never be able to shed the psychological luggage. He’s crying now. RBF Sad.

Dayum. So that’s RBF! He’s not so anonymous after all. Doggone, shoot! A switch off the tree and drop his drawers would be better. Elon is being much too gentle.

I used to call him rooster head. It fit pretty good. . It would completely change the dynamic here if there was an end to anonymity on this site.

In many years he has never changed more than a day or 2. He is a very sick person. I’m certainly not a shrink. But I doubt he can be helped. I can’t imagine wanting everybody to hate me like meh seems to want. Bob should beware. RBF can turn on his stooges quickly

2 Likes

Where did they all go…RBF…
GIANTMONSTER