Economic News

Bob_241

1h

There’s that unbridled tongue. Just can’t control it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

John 3.16 John 3.16 John 3.16 John 3.16

Coward. Ten character’s over

1 Like

You caved twice when I asked you to visit me…

You’re a loser and a liar…

Well, natureboy lied in one of his posts as he also stated he’s never attended…

Either way he’s a LIAR!

Big fat lie. You are the one that backed out. The first time was a meeting at Baker Glass in Georgetown. You backed out saying you wouldn’t drive that far and me not show up. I would have shown up. But you backed out. The other meeting was set up at fort mill and I contacted you when I was near The I77 Lancaster exit and you told me that Fort Mill was to nice a place for me to keep on moving. Every meeting face to face you back oity

1 Like

LIAR! Just more and more lies… You’re apparently a patho…

You have backed out of every meeting anyone here ever tried to arrange with you. Just read the exchange with Fred! Lying coward.

1 Like

Haha, you are just sore because I proved you are a LIAR many times… You look desperate…

Your sore because you know im absolutely correct. You backed out of every meeting. Coward and liar. I doubt you were ever a place kicker

Never backed out any meeting, you are a PROVEN LIAR… Move on and save what self-respect you may have for yourself, if any…

Triggered? Hardly. I just wondered why you have stopped posting.any fishing reports, here, on a fishing "sight’?

It’s really easy, you know.

Just follow RBF’s lead.

Claim you’re going on a two, or three, week fishing excursion, then surf the interwebs for a few pics from locals.

Post 'em up!

Easy as that!

LIAR

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heck, your boat doesn’t even run half the time… :rofl:

I never posted any pics from my trip… Guess that makes you a LIAR too… :joy:

Sure you did.

Someone else’s pics

1 Like

Nope. I never posted any pictures and got razzed about it… I posted a pic off the internet to prove how easy it would be TO lie about it like your daddy EFib…

1 Like

He never left fort mill

Haha, you are a verified LIAR!

Don’t live in fort mill anymore either… :rofl:

I know, but bragged about his success.

Then posted pics like he caught the fish.

Busted…

LIAR!

Never posted anything… Prove it, else you’re a LIAR!

Post up your pics of your trip?