Economic News

Did you just get this way the last few years, or have you had this problem all your life?

Just look at the lack of control

How about where the children are in mud waist deep harvesting the lithium.
For $2 a day.
And surely that’s not detrimental to their health.

Read that most of the worlds lithium is in China. Lucky for us , Biden has connections there

That picture didn’t come from Kansas !

Keystone leaked an estimated 14,000 barrels into a creek in northeastern Kansas last week, spurring TC Energy to shut down the massive vein while the company tries to contain the oil and recoup what was lost.

The U.S. Department of Transportation Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration has issued a corrective order to operator TC Energy, requiring the company address the current Keystone leak, develop and submit “restart plan” to resume operations for approval, and submit quarterly reports moving forward.

Thanks bruh! I’ve never met you, but you sure come across as a disgruntled individual. Were you picked on at school? Bullied maybe?

Bring it down a notch, life is short, and life is good.

Your daily reminder that you’re on the internet, where hyperbole is rewarded, and the truth is often tamer than the headline: No, Switzerland is not banning electric cars.

1 Like

No can’t say that I got picked on in school. Sorry.
I did get kicked out of shop class for punching the quarterback in the mouth. Sent to home economics. And they thought that was punishment. hahaha
Then I got expelled the following year because I stomped his @$$ but good for picking on a Special needs kid. My neighbor.
And he happened to be a spoiled little brat. If I remember right he was congressman John Jeanette’s son.
I had to pay something like $380 doctor bill. And yes I paid it not my parents. Because I had a job/jobs.

Relax OTC, Bolbie has been suffering from a case of “Napoleon Syndrome” for years.

My guess is that he suffers from “Small Cox” too?

LMAO…

It’s the rich daddy syndrome. There better than the rest, that’s why they are democrats. I never met a rich kid in the service they get deferments

By the way, anybody heard from RBF?

Might be in the Outter Banx?

Trying to redeem his reputation here?

1 Like

I hope he doesn’t get a nasty cut on his finger

1 Like

Me too!

Bless his heart…

Hey @Bolbie

What you think the house investigation into lame ducks’ Joe’s democrat friends is going to be titled?

George Floyd Antifa Insurrection of 37 murders with billions of dollars in destruction incited by violent left wing radicals Investigation? Might be too long for Lester Holt to say every night

Don’t know who the AG of DOJ will be after MTG impeaches Goober Garland

Oh, I’m not uptight.
When he mention school brought back memories. I actually had a pretty good time in school. Got booted out in the 9th grade. That worked for me I just meant I can get more hours.
Then went to night School. Got the boot there for riding my bike across the yard instead of going out the parking lot. Yeah might have been spinning the tire a little bit.
My guidance counselor kind of fudged a letter for me saying that I successfully completed 10 years of school.
Turned 17 and went and stood on the yellow footprints.
Fun and games was over real quick.
Probably the best decision I made in my life. That and the wife.
Never know where I’d be in life without both of them.
Like Fred has said… Life is good!!!

“Vas ist los! vere ist mein brown shirt democrats gone to !?!”
“Achtung! Raus, Raus!”