Economic News

The WOAT president.

Like I said, when polly gets proven wrong repeatedly, he just disappears. Unless he miraculously does a 180 he’ll just make some lame jab at Trump and never answer one question then go away for a few weeks. I don’t think the Trolls support is enough for him anymore. He gripes about politics, politics gets hidden, then he drags politics here.

I’ll give Biden credit for uniting the LGBTQMF’s, well some of em. Many just want to live in peace and harmony and keep their private lives… Private.

I’ll give Bolbie credit, at least he hasn’t hid his entire life away from the World like the chicken Dic head has or got pissed off like Bob for using his God given Name… what was it Levine, louise, Lousey, Leo, Luke, Lue, Ling Long, … or something like that. Whatever it was he posted it for the WWW to see and then got pizzed off when others used it, and then actually flagged people for repeating it!! What a sissy man.

Well it sure wasn’t Mr. 4.7 of 5.0 with four degrees who can’t even spell; “SIGHT” or “COACH” and then call somebody dumb. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Nobody here gripes and whines and cries as much as you about politics.

I guess I was wrong about the economy looks like there’s a surplus to share

maybe @Bolbie can provide the news on this after he post up where Trump is going to change the constitution to firm up his credibility

Sorry bruh, credibility you say?

For most Americans, including Republicans, the resurgence of hatred against Jewish people is the return of an ancient evil. But Donald Trump, who has refused to disavow his dinner with two of the country’s most virulent antisemites, apparently sees it very differently.

In 2021, antisemitic incidents surged by 34 percent, to the highest number since the Anti-Defamation League began tracking anti-Jewish violence. Meanwhile, social media platforms have opened the gates to an alarming explosion of attacks on Jews and Judaism. In the two weeks after Elon Musk took control of Twitter, antisemitic posts spiked by more than 61 percent.

Amidst all of this, Trump had dinner with a prominent neo-Nazi and Holocaust denier, and a billionaire celebrity rapper who sees “good things in Hitler.”

While Republicans eventually denounced the bigotry — even when they couldn’t bring themselves to name Trump himself — the former president refused to disavow it. This too, has been a consistent pattern, dating back long before his embrace of the “very fine people” who chanted “Jews will not replace us,” in Charlottesville.

Let me know how this will firm up his credibility,thanks.

Show us who Trump actually invited and how the event ended to raise your credibility score above zero

are you still digging for where Trump said he will change the constitution?

Biden did in fact attack the 1st amendment when he tried to install a disinformation board. And open voting to anyone that walked thru the doors

Trump has repeatedly expressed his love for the Jewish people and has Jewish family. He made many Jewish friends when he moved our embassy to Jerusalem Your post is ridiculous. Robert. Your hero HRC hated Jews and used rather colorful language to insult them

1 Like

See the big man cry mama.

Bridle your tongue

Look Bob. If you can’t contribute to the conversation bridle your tongue

Bob. Don’t insult.

FACTS ARE NOT INSULTS. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Karl, please explain…thanks bruh

Love? Yeah sure pal, that is why Nick Fuentes and Ye West were hanging with your boi

The Jewish Democratic Council of America described his comments in a tweet as “more unabashed antisemitism from GOP leader Donald Trump.”

“His threat to Jewish Americans and his continued use of the antisemitic dual loyalty trope fuels hatred against Jews,” they continued.

Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, responded to Trump’s comments on Twitter, stating, “We don’t need the former president, who curries favor with extremists and antisemites, to lecture us about the US-Israel relationship.”

“This ‘Jewsplaining’ is insulting and disgusting,” he added.

Bob just stop. We were having a reasonable conversation that didn’t mention you.

I can flag and remove quicker than you can type and insult

Why don’t you stop? You are the only problem I see.

Robert. 1 warning. Call me by my screen name or Carl. I have stopped calling you Robbie We discuss civilly here.

Once again you have posted an opinion favorable to your hatred of Trump. But it is an opinion piece